Butch looking girls Versus Feminine looking girls? The perfect girl?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by YouFoundMe, Nov 16, 2011.

1. YouFoundMe

YouFoundMe Guest

Not trying to group girls either, but as a whole, do you find butch looking girls more attractive than feminine looking girls, or vice versa?

I know this is another lesbian controversy kind of like the whole, if you like penetration why don't you like penises deal. Some guys assume why do you like butch girls if you don't like guys or so on with that bull.
    So i was just wondering, what do you physically prefer, butches or lipstick lesbians? And what about emotionally?

As for me, I love feminine looking lesbians. Girls that look like girls. I am never attracted in a sexual way to butchy looking girls, but that doesn't mean i think they're ugly or anything, just not my thing. (Butches don't kill me and forgive me because i am not directing this at all butches)but a LOT have this attitude almost like a guy, of thinking they are the most amazing thing on the planet, which is an utter turn off to me, with anyone.

But i love girls that look like girls yet have a 50/50 personality. For example, she isn't miss priss and likes doing "guyish" things like video games, guitar, horror movies, and random immature things. But she has a girly side to her too, look wise and personality wise.

What's your opinion?

Eric! likes this.
  2. Lesbian_Bliss

Lesbian_Bliss Member

I used to have a thing for only very fem looking women. I still will notice a fem girl first. But, very recently, I've developed a "crush" on my first butch. I'm not into butches who try to look like butches, as in, see it as a costume. Because you can tell it's just a costume they think is cool. It's a very unattractive appearance when it's for show. This woman is much older than myself and has me wondering what the hell has happened to me, but I'd still like to get a little closer to her.

She's the only woman I can imagine on top of me. Sorry for the visual, but there's a change!

3. girl with wings

girl with wings Member

Fun topic :)
    I'm a lipstick lesbian and don't find myself checking out other girly girls, but definatly butch ones. Not too butch though, really butch women intimidate me. Andro women are also seriously sexy - my favourite :)

lost in Earl Grey and jill8 like this.
  4. slammacow

slammacow Member

I'm not a lipstick lesbian but I'm pretty femme, and I'm strongly attracted to other femmes. Though I find myself almost always turned on to the tomboys too. I don't know why but I get turned on by a girl wearing sweatpants and a tshirt haha.

5. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

I'm a tomboy , I love girly girls, femme, lipstick lesbian. Ah!

6. GleeCandyKingdomCitizen

GleeCandyKingdomCitizen Member

im way femme because thats just who i am, i was alwasy girly even as a little kid. But im most attracted to butch girls. I think it's because i feel like they can protect me. They look strong and rough. I especially heart jock girls..

7. Katie.

Katie. Member

Well, I'm definitely femme. I don't find myself attracted to over the tops femmes or very butch women. I tend to have a thing for older women, so I prefer women who know how top dress and know how to flatter their bodies. I also have s thing for sweaters on women, lol. I like women to just be casual, but not sloppy.

8. Lesbian_Bliss

Lesbian_Bliss Member

Turns out this woman isn't butch at all. And when I brought it up, she corrected me abruptly. She said she's femme and that she dresses/looks how she feels comfortable. I guess I should have known, she does have a very sweet demeanor. Made me feel bad for a second, but I got over it and got to know her some more. She's wayy more femme than myself, and I'm pretty happy about that. The only label I find accurate for myself would be gender neutral, with a pretty aggressive personality, and I was so worried about dating another dominant personality who'd be stepping on my toes. I'd be over that in about a minute and wanting to fight! Ha.

9. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Andro all the way.

lost in Earl Grey likes this.
  10. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

I'm with ya all the way there, LB.

I've always been attracted to sporty types, and they tend to be well-developed and muscular. But there's a reason for that ...

Simply trying to LOOK that way without BEING that way, though? Naaah ...

11. Riderchick

Riderchick Guest

To me I guess it would depend on the girl. I like the person if we click. Being that I'm a tiny person small girls are more attractive to me, but sometimes you should just steer clear lol :p

12. Nites

Nites Members

I love butches and tomboys ♥

13. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

I like whoever I like. Doesn't matter if they're femme or butch, I'm open to all.

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm a femme and I like the stem types. Career business women and girl jocks are my weakness.

15. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I'm usually into fems, but I also like stems and have dated a few stems

1 person likes this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Stems are why I get out of bed in the morning.

1 person likes this.
  17. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

I certainly enjoy stems too

18. vina

vina Members

Labels are just labels. In the bedroom it's going to be two women making love so I don't care what you are, just be good to me. I have dated butch women, femmes and stems alike.

19. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

I'm attracted to feminine girls in every way. I LOVE GIRLY GIRLS! I don't hate butches, but they aren't my thing. I don't mind stems, but I prefer girly girls.

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

On a somewhat irrelevant note, I am glad that OP--"youfoundme" did not become a regular poster here. It would have been too confusing distinguishing between her and my posts with a quick glance.

Eric! likes this.