butane hash wax

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by Jennifer19, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

started vaporing this stuff I am really getting into it the girl who hooked me up gave me way more well she is making a whole new batch so she gave me what she had left from the last batch I like the fact that there is no smell and can do it just about anywhere and no need for a lighter but on the other hand it Is nice to smoke a jay or a bowl in the evening when I have the night too myself. I'm thinking save the buds for when I know my mom will be gone and during the week doo the vapor

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

this is a tuff one I think it's more safe and convenient for me to vapor at home then smoking buds and have to worry about covering up the smell

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think hash wins I just got some pot off my dad and I have spent the last 20 mins trying too cover up the smell and that's just from transferring it from bag to baby food jar

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Most of the time just bud, I save the hash for special ocations to keep the tolerance in check.

5. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

Mine definitely has a smell,sprayed a QP of My Indica yesterday and messed up like chinese arithmatic.I Moderate over @ rollitup but I like meeting new people and seeing new forum's...