Busted

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Spastic_Monkey, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My mom found my homemade pipe in my pocket, now I'm pretty much on lockdown, I'm not really supposed to be on the computer, but she doesn't know I'm on, so it's all good. I know it was pretty stupid to leave it in my pocket, and that it's my own fault I got caught, but it still really really blows.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

that sucks, where u wearing the pants at the time or did she find it while doing the wash or somthing

3. MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia Member

Ah getting busted I remember that. My mom freaked. I didn't even think she had it in her to freak that much. She had always been so cool before that she still is she just Narcs on the pot.

4. Spastic_Monkey

She was emptying the pockets to wash the pants and she found it, *sigh*, and now she's going to get me piss tested regularly, and all that jazz.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

to bad u didnt have a homade bong...cuz that shit wouldnt even fit in your pocket

6. Spastic_Monkey

Yeah, I actrually have one of those sitting around somewhere too...I should probably find it, I'm glad she didn't find my seeds though, then she would have really flipped.

7. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

true dat, if she flipped over a pipe, seeds would have gotten you a homocide...

8. Spastic_Monkey

Definately

9. deserttraveler

deserttraveler Member

that just sucks. Never gotten truly busted, they've had their ideas n such but no hard evidence. Eventually rents get over it and just learn that there is nothing they can do to curb the hemp lover, just a fact of nature. :) I feel for ya though