busted by mom, but its all good

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by jimaug87, Apr 6, 2007.

1. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

my mom smokes, step dad smokes, and my brother is very blatant about his smoking (bongs, scale, and all kinds of papers in the open in his room). Im sure everyone knew i smoked before last night, but i never actually told them. Yesterday i had a friend over and we smoked out of a bong. During one of my rips, right as i pulled the bowl to clear it, my mom walked in. Now the chamber is filled and im already blasted so this is just funny to me. So i did what was right and cleared that shit, exhaled, and said hi.

She seemed a little surprised, i think it was because i kept on doing what i was doing with her in the doorway. But i think i may have seen a nod of approval, but anyway she said nothing about it. Me and my friend just finished our bowl and picked my brother up from work (my mom came in to ask if i could).

I do well in college (commuter), i work 35 hrs wk, and have never been in any seriosue trouble. So its great that its all good.

2. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

nice dude, thats pretty cool

3. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

that pretty sweet then. enjoy the ability to smoke in yr house with people there and not recieve an ass kicking and a half...

4. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

lucky mofo

5. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

yeah man! nice! I get OK grades, and work 30hrs a week and never been in serious trouble, and my parents wont let me smoke inside! lucky bastard!

6. short-man420

short-man420 Member

that was the only rule my parents gave me when they found out, don't smoke it in the house, which sucks, cuz my basement has the perfect atmosphere to blaze in

and that's totally sweet how you just kept rippin on your bong and all she did was ask you to pick up your brother

7. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I don't think that counts as busted...