Bush's Speech

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by DarkLunacy, May 24, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ok hes talking right now. Said the ocupation will end then follows up with saying the troops will be staying there "as long as we need". "If they need troops I will send them" Who does thsi prick think he is? Giving this damn speech, talking about the murder and death and all the while having this little smirk on his face. Then positivlly BEAMING when he get applause. Turning over complete sovernty BUT having "shared control." This is total BULLSHIT! ITS ALL LIES! HYPOCRICY! CONTRI-FUCKING-DICTION! "Those responsible to Terrorism will be held acount... These people have been hiding behind a civilin body." So lets bomb the cities.. That will get em. Whose the real terrorist? "We will do all that is nessasary by flexible force, by overwhellming force if nessasary" Anyone else feel the need that this asshole be removed from office? GOD DAMNIT HES A MURDERING TERRORIST, WITCH HUNTING FUCK!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, well, he's an idiot. Tell us something we don't know.

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

do you ever get kind of a creepy feeling that there's an "applause now or die" sign at some of these speeches?

4. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Did anyone actually think that Bush's speach was going to be positive in anyway?

~namaste~

5. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

Bush didn't say a damn thing we haven't heard before. I didn't think he'd say anything positive, but I was hoping he'd at least be able to offer us something new.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Did anyone notice that part of the speech where he was referring to the Abu Ghraib prison and it seemed almost like he couldn't pronounce the name, or forgot the name altogether? There was like a ten second pause before he initially mentioned the name. I got a chuckle out of that.

7. Megara

Megara Banned

yeah i loved that...abu gha........raib

and also when he said something like "we need to make the iraqi economy de....independent"

8. metro

metro self-banned

yeah, I burst out laughing there. what a moron. Did he not have any practice saying that before? Him being the pres and all, didn't it come up in any recent conversations. How embarrassing.

I agree, the speech was a waste of my time, nothing new, except a few things to laugh at. I think he's coached to say something along the lines of "support the troops!" whenever he starts losing his audience. Immediate applause.

augh...hatred

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i thought it was a great speech go bush 4 more years!

10. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

LOL, damn good thing you won't be voting in November! :p

11. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

"abu-gr... -eyes dart- Prisonrightnowand...."
    Bush is basiclly saying over and over "WE WILL WIN! WE WILL SEND WHOEVER IT TAKES TO DIE! WE WILL KILL WHOEVER WE NEED! THE MAJORITY OPPOSITION MEANS NOTHING! WE WILL WIN! WE WILL KILL! WE WILL RULE!"

12. dharmaseeker77

dharmaseeker77 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

you can't vote for a while yet. I thought I was Republican when I was 16 too. Before I had kids, a family and real problems. Which some of the Republicans do not really seem to give a crap about. Certainly Bush, who has had his entire life handed to him due to family connections does not understand. He has said so himself. There might be decent Republicans out for the greater good. That might actually be on track with some things and policies but Bush and his friends are not a good example of that. They give the entire party a bad name. I truly do not see how anybody Republican or not can support him at this point. The speech? that speech was an insulting joke. To ALL OF US. Left wing or Right wing. What questions did he REALLY answer? We are all idiots for even having to THINK about re- electing a man who can't even pronounce the name of a prison in a country where we are at war for false reasons in the first place. That is involved in a scandal that is undermining his Presidency and is also undermining alot of the goals he claims we are there to acheive in the first place. What do the Iraqi and other people in the middle east think of his " slight mispronounciation"? insulted I would bet. How would we feel? Would Nixon have missprounced " watergate"? NO EXCUSE. NONE. Just shows how out of touch he is. Why are we even wondering? Bush and his adminstration are war criminals. Plain and simple. Sorry ofr any bad spelling but my kids are pulling on me! Just had to comment.

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

my parents said he said Iran instead of Iraq. I dunno, but they also said it could have just sounding like Iran, but was actually Iraq. I dunno, i was pretty boreded out during the speech. i sort of fell asleep while Bush was talking. I was sitting on a plastic folding chair. So i pretty much missed the whole thing.

14. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

This is Bush's Speech in a Nutshell...

[​IMG]

15. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned