bush

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by matty mcfatty, Aug 15, 2005.

1. matty mcfatty

matty mcfatty "freakin' awesome"

2. I think the beer is busch..... could be wrong....

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Anheuser-Busch hampers the growth of biogenetic research that would be used to make medecine for treating Malaria and Diphtheria, to make a message about purity for their shitty fucking beer.

President Bush hasn't actually pissed me off in a few weeks, I liked Cafta, and his energy bill, but he's still a right wing prick, who thinks we should teach intelligent design in a fucking science class. Fuck republicans.

If I could assassinate one person and get away ith it, it would be James Dobson.

Bush is kinda bland college rock, and by far the best of the three options.

4. below utopia

below utopia Baby did a bad thing

i like the band :(

5. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i dont even know any songs by bush...at first i was thinking they were blur, but thats a different band from the mid 90's :(

haha, i sw this wicked redneck on CNN yelling about all the protestors who showed up in Crawford right now...he is bush's neighbour, and im thinking he doesnt like him that much cause he kept on saying how he had to be neighbourly nice to him cause the good book said so, haha :rolleyes:

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Southern man better keep your head, don’t forget what your good book said... as Neil said.

7. sitareric

sitareric Banned

[​IMG]
    "I just made a bad decision"
    [​IMG]
    "I beat al gore, becuase my brother owned that state that it all went down, florida. My presidency was on the roll, it looked like my career was bein pretty boring... Somethin happened or another, and bin laden killed bunch of americans in the trade centers, in New York... We couldnt get ol' binny, so Saddam was the way to go... Look at me now... Look at me now..."

The people need to rise up! Children!