Bush wins, who cares?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by God, Nov 3, 2004.

1. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

a bunch of cowards, running away from the US. I aint goin nowhere, even if this bizarre fantasy plays out.

2. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

like you most of us arent fooled by bush. wake up and smell the coffee. all he has done is spend money. oh give him credit he got sadamm. big deal he was of no threat to us. binladin was the one we wanted. bush lookes and acts just like houdy doody. kerri couldnt do any worse. when things get real bad just dont bitch about it just remember you voted the jerk in.

This is a message from my mother.

3. BlackGuardXIII

I have a hard time believing that everything possible was done to catch Osama. I mean come on, we have known about and been closely watching him for years.
    If we caught him, much of the emotion is gone from the chasers, and the public tide may turn against more actions over there.

4. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

Well good for you for thinking so... I guess it's a good thing that just because 'you are pretty sure' doesn't make it a fact. You don't even know me.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, I am just presenting my viewpoint. How dare you call the kettle black?! You are trying to bash me by doubting my intelligence just because I am young. And as for being a saint, NO WAY IN HELL am I a saint. I have sin in my life, too. I don't think I am "holier than thou," I just base my beliefs on the Bible. If that makes me "holier than thou," then call it what you want.

I don't have hate in my heart, I am just angry at how far left this country has gone. Haven't you ever heard, "Love the sinner, hate the sin?" That is what I believe. I am not the one to judge someone who had an abortion, that is between them and their maker. But I can stand up and say if I think it is the wrong choice, because I do believe it is. And don't give me your "stating the obvious" line because you were not doing that. You were just making assumptions about me, which is fine. I don't mind.

5. God

God Member

Moonjava is a sincere christian, so don't fucking attack her unless you're just some asshole who hates all christians. and hare krsna moonjava!

6. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

umm... I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic. It's hard to tell with your witty sense of humor ;) But cheers to ya either way!

7. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

The bible states that those who stay will fight the flames in vain. It also states that man and beast will have to flee the land or die. It also states that know one will even be able to return to the land to remove a stone to be used for a foundation because the land will be compleatly polluted. Last week Russia announced that they have just develeped a new tecnology which will render Americas missile defense useless.

8. BlackGuardXIII

Then I fry....
    But at least I will have my dignity.

I will leave right behind the last woman and child, which will clearly be some impoverished family.

9. God

God Member

I was being serious, I really don't like the brainwashed fools who hate people simply for their beliefs, if it is muslim, christian, jew, whatever. I understand you're pretty sincere, and I think it's sincerity that counts.