Bush wins, who cares?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by God, Nov 3, 2004.

1. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well are scientists do know how they work but they are limited in knowing where all the fault lines are. There was a small earthquake not long ago and I remember some of the scientists say that they had no idea that there was even a fault line in the area of the quake. So much of the ocean is unexplored and beneath the earth is even less known. God does not take joy in killing anyone. Yet when the world takes it apon itself to kill off it's own people like we here in America do then God acts. I'm not here to make America a perfect place. I here to warn you what is going to happen. America is going to be destroyed

2. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Why America ??

Their has only been 1 thread on Revelation currently.. http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39228&highlight= revelation or has this nothing to do with that. Again why America ?? campbell34

3. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Jer. 50 51 an Rev. 18 all describe an end time nation that will be destroyed in one hours time and her cities will burn because of northern nations that will make war with her. The prophecy can only be understood when you put the old testament prophecies together with the new testament prophecies. Their are many reasons for America's soon destruction. America use to value life but now we kill over a million children a year with abortion, the list of American sins would be long but God appears to be targeting our nation. Also the bible states that before the war the northern nations will be threatening us with war for about 2 years. This will give a lot of time for many people to get out. God wants the Jews to leave America and return to Israel. It's part of a bigger plan He has for the Jews. They don't know about it yet. God is going to reveal who He is when the nations of the world try to push the Jews out of their land. This day is coming and the Jews will be amazed, when they see who will come to rescue them. Zec. 12 (O.T.) I think we might have 30 years left. America is called in the O.T. and N.T. Babylon. With America gone a leader from Europe will rise up to be the leader of the western world. He will have great power and he will oppose the Lord or Lords. A day of horror will come to the world. The Christian believers will be removed from earth before this man steps into power.

4. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

So because the world takes upon itself to kill of it's own people, your "god" takes it upon himself to kill of his people because his people are killing thier own people? Sounds like one mass execution to me, I didnt realize your "god" was such a heartless person. Why dosnt your "god" practice "prevention" of such things instead of turning striaght to "abortion" of his people. It's nice how these two topics tie in so good. So really, "god" does not have a problem with abortion, since he so willingly practices it himself, and obviously does not support prevention, otherwise we wouldnt be having this problem which would lead him to kill everyone. Let me know if that was too much to take in, I'll help you out. I know you're going to argue that "god" is seperate from his rules, but hypocrisy is a sin. I don't like to think of your "god" as a man of sin. It makes me sad. Jesus. 13 (S.N.)

5. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Do yo know what ...i am realy glad i don't buy into any of that. It is such a mix of old and new prejudices it makes me sad....

6. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

The people who are doing the abortions are not God's people. They belong to their father the devil. They are the heartless one's they are the people who are doing the abortions, not God. People have the free will to do good or evil. When you pratice evil you pay a price. God is the One who will punish those who pratice evil. You like Satan, are trying to dictate how things are or should be. You only reveal to me, that you have the same attributes that Satan has. He tried to temp Christ with his perverse logic when Christ was in the wilderness. God did not create robots, but people who choose to do good and not evil. God is looking for servents who love Him, not dictators.

7. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well in order to buy into it you would have to study the prophecies first. Once you do, you realize that what the bible is talking about is true and is being fulfilled as we speak. The world in general has missed most of this, because they have dismissed the bible long ago. The bible is truly a cutting edge book that most people want nothing to do with. The message of the bible has little to do with prejudices, but that excuse is as good as any if you do not want to believe in it.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

people still seem to think the're going to get something
    out of other people hurting and killing each other.

what we all get of course is screwed. but for some reason
    an awful lot of people seem to be unwilling or unable to
    figgure this out.

and it is because people lie to themselves that things are
    messed up. it doesn't make a damd bit of difference whether
    their reason for doing so is booze, sex, money, belief,
    politics or anything else. it isn't their reason for doing
    so that screws everything up. it is the fact of doing so.

right wing loonies can try to deny their own propiganda up
    one side and down the other to thier hearts content, but
    if it wasn't for brainwashing republicans would be
    libertarians, democrates would be greens, peter camejo would
    be in the white house and dennis kussenich would be his
    secretary of the interior.

diversity goes right on being the nature of reality, even in
    a big hole in the ground full of unhappy dead people.

what we experience individualy resaults from the incentives
    created collectively by our individual priorities, both the
    ones we choose and the ones we may be unawaire of practicing

sure i believe there is something greater then ourselves
    that loves us and wishes us well, and there may even be
    zillions of them, but the only place belief enters into the
    loop is how it influences our actual priorities. and even
    then the choices remain up to us.

of course it even more profoundly influences what we tell
    each other our priorities are, even what we tell ourselves,
    but that isn't any part of the loop either.

nor are there very good odds that belief, any of them, have
    the slightest idea what they are talking about. (there is
    no more natural requirement for anything to be infallable
    then there is for nontangable beings to not exist)

i love whatever nontangable forces see fit to exist, but i
    don't believe thay have a damd thing to do with screwing
    ourselves or with weather and in what ways we choose or
    choose not, to do so.

=^^=
    .../\...

9. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

I'M trying to dictate others lives? Hello, what a wakeup call. You're one ignorant bastard, that's for sure.

I've all along been for ONLY preserving our rights. I'm not sure how trying to keep our rights turned into dictating lives. It's sick twisted religious go-get-ems like yourself that seem to want to tell everyone what to do, that wants to see gays outlawed, wants to see abortion outlawed, and everything on your churchs agenda book. Don't forget trying to force us all into your way of thinking. And since when did Satan try to dictate lives? That's your "god". For someone who knows so much about the bible, you sure do not have any sort of grasp on how it all goes together. Last time I checked, Satan didn't have any 10 commandments.

But besides that, it's funny how the "book" says all people are "gods" people, but now you're claiming to know more than the bible. You act like the Christian church is perfect and dosnt have any blood on its own hands. What shit is that?

I think you really need to get a grip on your religion before you try going around claiming to know it, because obviously you have no clue of what you're talking about. Whre. 42 (J.D.)

10. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

more than likely not. It's the interpretation that has been watered down miscontrued and generaly changed over the ages to fit within a certain time frame and certain events. Far to many scholars reading far to much into it.

Most of the world i don't think have missed it..its just a few wish for the bible to have a greater meaning than it actualy deserves thats all.

Next time i hear a sermon about what you speak of and it being reported because it is newsworthy then i might buy into it..its just another conspiracy to add gravitase to a work of fiction..even if it (the bible) does have some universal truths within it.

Most of the morals i prety much live by, all the important ones anyway..and i did not even need to read a page.

11. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

I never stated you were trying to dictate to others, that is something you read into what I said. And what I said was, you are trying to dictate to God. So you never heard about Satan tempting Jesus in the wilderness. Satan was telling Jesus what He should do to gain favor with him, just like you.
    I don't believe in force. I believe in free will. And when enought people believe a certain way things will change. All I'm telling you is if you reject Christ, God's only way of salvation, you will die in your sins. If telling you what the bible clearly teaches is force, then I'm guilty of exerciseing my right to free speech.
    And since you say the book states all people are God's people, could you give me that chapter and verse. Because the bible states that broad is the way that leads to destruction an many there be that go in there at. But narrow is the way that leads to eternal life, and few there be that find it. Have you entered the narrow way?

12. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

I can tell by your post that you know nothing about the prophecies. The dead sea scrolls have not been touched for over 2000 years. They match the bible we have today. The prophecies in the scrolls have not been watered down, nor have they been miscontrued or changed. I hear this kind of talk all the time, and as always, there are broad swipes at the scriptures with little knowledge of them.

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

my main gripe is that not all civilisations bare witness to god or any of its teachings ... spreading the word so all are infected with the word of god and all that the bible says is what pisses me off. Too me it says this is what is going to happen to the world so tough shit..wich is right only in one persons book...yep you guessed it the bible. Many other 'bibles' wish to do the same .

14. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

Well the reason it is going to happen has a lot more to do with the will of man than the will of God. Man is the one who spends their time making the weapons of mass destruction. Russia this week was talking about their new super weapon.
    God being God knew what man was going to do before time began because He knew man's nature would be evil based on mans free will, and the kind of choices man would make. What is stated in the bible is God's advanced knoledge of man's intent. God clearly states that if it were not for His coming man would surley destroy Himself. You see, God knew just what kind of things man would invent before time began. That's why the bible states that in the last day's perlious times would come to the world. We are living in these times and things will only get worse. The fact that at this time in history the Jews are back in their land of Israel and control Jerusalem is no accident. They are a big part of God's future plan for planet earth. You can read about this in Ezk. chapters 37,38, 39. This is in the Old Testament and this prophecy is just the tip of the iceburg.

15. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I don't believe in god so why should i have my world revolve around what is in the bible ??...this is why i wondered why other non believers or merely people that have not come into contact with the bible before , should believe what you say. If they read the bible with out knowing about the rest of the world ... i think at best they may see it in the context of their own history and draw diffrent conclusions than have been brought up by you.
    If you believe the world is about 7 thousands years old then a predictive timeline is good..All books need a start a middle and an end. The thing is human history extended a long time before the bible and will continue long after America has lost its super power status.

If you sit back and think about it it does all sound rather ridiculous , i don't mean to offend but i think it does.

16. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

In the 1800's people thought it was ridiculous to think the Jews would ever return to Israel and retake Jerusalem. Yet the bible said this would happen. The bible also said that the porch of the east gate would be sealed until the time that Christ would return. This was written before there was a porch of the east gate. The bible also said no one would enter through the east gate but God and it stated not to worry about the prophecy failing. The bible stated that in the day Christ would return man would be able to destroy whole cities in one hours time, the bible states that they will be able to clone men when Christ returns and it also states that the kings of the east would be able to raise up a 200 million man army. Over the years I have read many things in the bible,and what I have found is that there is nothing in that book that I would describe as ridiculous. I believe the only one's who are would be those who have not taken the time to read this book, but judge it with out knoledge.

17. God

God Member

Ah, and your logic fails you my friend. What are these concepts you speak so highly of? Is not a concept an artificial symbol? And what are beliefs? They are ideas THAT CAN NOT BE PROVED. If they could be proved, then they would no longer be a belief, they would be a FACT. Please, learn the art of logic, and quit plagueing the forums with this pathetically ignorant religious rhetoric.

When other's ideas do not fit into the narrow definitions of your own concepts, you automatically reject them as unbelieved. You my friend, are guilty of the narrowness that is a general trait of the average, the ignorant, the ordinary, the stupid.

18. TreeHouse

TreeHouse Member

Wrong most of the worlds' Jews today are descended from a Turkish tribe who converted in the 11th century AD when they were caught between the expanding Christian empire and the expanding Islamic empire. It is these descendants of Jewish converts who make up the bulk of the population of Israel. Not only that but ultra-othrodox Jews believe that a messiah must come first before they can return to Israel. 80 percent of Israeli Jews are secular, non othordox. See I know more about religon than you. ;)

19. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

The Porch of the East Gate, the Jews in Israel & Jerusalem, whole cities being destroyed in one hours time, are facts that have already been proven. The problem is, you as others ignor these facts because it gives credibility to the bible, which many refuse to believe. The only art you seem to excel in, is the art of character assassination, deception, and ignoring these obvious facts. Do you deny that the Jews are in the land of Israel, that they control Jerusalem. Do you deny that Jerusalem's East Gate has been sealed. Do you deny that we have the power to destroy whole cities in one hour's time. Who would be so ignorant as to deny these facts? Who would be that stupid?

20. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

All you need to do is look at the names of the Jews today, and you would understand that these Jews are from their desendents of the past which pre-dates the 11th century. Also I don't see to many Turkish features demonstrated in the populace of Israel today. Intermarriage was strongly forbidden up until recent days and converts to the Jewish faith were few. There are hundreds of thousands of Jews who have already come from Russia with many more on the way. From every country on earth the Jews are slowly leaving and returning to Israel. And the 80% of Jews being secular is correct, because according to the bible there would first be a physical return to the land, and only later would there be a spiritual conversion. And that conversion will not be to Jewish Othordox belief, but to Jesus Christ when He rescues them from the Russian Invasion. (Zec.12) Many of the Jews in America will also leave and return to Israel during the two years when America will be threathened with nuclear war. Many people will be leaving America then, not just the Jews.