bush killed!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Statistic#514v3, Aug 21, 2005.

1. JayBird

JayBird Member

Hey Statistics...man, I don't like him either. But with the Patriot Act, and the Feds all paranoid about the shit that's going down these days...I wouldn't advise posting pictures like that on the internet. Hell, they've always thought hippies were subversives anyway, they probably have guys in little cubbyhole offices surfing the internet all day for sites like this. And although you could make a case that that picture falls within your 1st Amendment rights (it does), be careful you don't wake up one day and see something like this outside your window:

[​IMG]

2. Nimue

Nimue Member

I too am very angry by what this current regime has done. But... Take in to consideration 2 thoughts.

1) If he was killed he could then be made out to become a martyr. I don't want that. Do you??

2) He's just a puppet, a front man. He's too stupid to have come up with all this on his own. I agree he needs to be brought justice along with this regime & the evil minds
    that concocted these crimes against humanity.

Just Food For Thought.

One other thing this is a very dangerous thread!!!!!

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

if you take Jeb outta the equation......

4. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

yes please re-do the pic with him & al his gang of crimunals peering out from behind bars...nowthats a scenarui i'd support

5. JayBird

JayBird Member

Besides, who wants Dick Cheney as President?

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

and I thouhgt I was fucked up

you people are fucking evil

Seriously, "oh I am against the War In Iraq, people are dying... it's so sad Boo Hoo.... Hey! Let's rape Bush and cut hsi dick off and force feed it to them, that will cheer us up!!!"
    doesn't that seems hypocritical at all?

you people are jsut as bad as the fucking politicians, and I mean all of em

7. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

Yes..redo it with that type of scenerio..good idea pete :D

8. Statistic#514v3

Statistic#514v3 Member

9. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

Well, I don't think it'll be long before he gets impeached..his approval rate is the lowest it's ever been, and people supporting the war..has dropped tremendously too....I guess it takes some people YEARS to realize when they've been lied to..go figure..[​IMG]

10. JayBird

JayBird Member

No, he's not going to be impeached. Approval ratings and public opinion won't do it. Bad decisions in war is one thing. Official malfeasance, ala Richard Nixon is another. Unfortunately, we're going to have to put up with the stupid bastard until Jan. 2009. And if Jeb Bush succeeds him, I'll commit suicide.

11. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

can i join you?

12. JayBird

JayBird Member

Hell yes, come on over and we'll make it a party!;)

13. JayBird

JayBird Member

Taking out the trash? Why don't you go blow the Skipper some more, Gilligan.

14. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

As for your trash statement, I'll ignore it, because it's just an ignorant statement, something to take a low blow to some people who don't agree with you and I don't really care what you think at this point. I can only hope McCain would run, actually, I like him..I don't trust Jeb Bush either just like his brother..but as I stated before, it's not just George Bush..it's his whole administration..Keep taking up for them all you want..and I'll keep my own opinion, without taking on your kindergarten antics :)

15. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

now with the rude comments out of the way..If Jeb doesn't get re-elected..can I still join you for a party?! ;)

16. JayBird

JayBird Member

My God, Gilligan, it was a joke! You say that we're all serious and PC, and listen to you!

Black Velvet, you're welcome to come and party with me anytime,:)

17. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

lol Gilligan, take a chill pill, we were joking around...it's a joke I would never kill myself over that..I would never kill myself over anything. I also didn't say Bush acted alone now did I? NO! I also..said I like McCain, so if he wins that's fine by me..I just don't have the same beliefs in the system of our government as you do..

18. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I like McCain, i think he's a good man, even though he supported the war (name five republican senators who didn't).
    McCain is part of the reason I don't like bush. Dubya and his lackeys (including that rat bastard rove) did some really fucked up shit during the 2000 primaries.

Anywhos, since i don't believe in an afterlife, i don't want bush killed.
    I'd rather he spent an indefinite stay at gitmo, along with 90% of the current federal government (that includes dems too, so don't bash me and say that ted kennedy is fucked up too, i know he is, i don't like the idea of dynastic politics)

19. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

*nods* I agree :)