Bush-Hitler Comparisons Ripen No Comparison?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Megara

Megara Banned

i dont think i qualify as a right winger, atleast by right wing standards. But maybe since i love america i'm a right winger ;)

BTW, they are looking to up the age of the draft to go through mid 30's..you would be elligible, just like me, IF they pass the legislation.

So in turn, you do the same? Brilliant.

Same can be said for 9/10 of the people who post on this site.

I think many people support the 'president' in time of war. The office more than the person. I criicize bush, but at the end of the day, he's my president and has my support. Just like clinton did. I'm not going to call my leader hitler. I dont think he's done anything to warrant being called a murderer, let alone hitler. If that makes me a right wing nut, fine.

2. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Did I call you a right winger? Nope I certainly didn't. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. Did I say that we should supress right wingers free speech? NO. I do question the true motives of right wingers(ie. HuckFinn) posting on a hippie related website.

I will never recognize Bush as the rightful president of this country and I will never support what he is doing to this country and what he is doing in Iraq. Bush is an outright liar and I have no respect for liars. I'm proud to be an American but I'm downright ashamed of the gov't.

As for "supporting" Presidents during time of war people critisized the H*ll out of Lincoln during the Civil War, Wilson during WWI,and FDR and Truman during WWII.

I backed up my assertions about the Bush family/Nazi connections with plenty of fact and logic.

As for the draft they'll take the 18&19 y/o before they get to my age group. Perhaps a reinstatement of the draft will be the the catalyst to get all these apathetic youngsters off their butts and into the streets and the polling places and take this country back when mid-term elections roll around. That's assuming that we can get rid of the rigged Diebold machines and actually have a fair and honest election.

I'm not calling you the enemy Megar. Ya know this what the right wingers want us to do. They want us to squabble amongst ourselves so they can divide and conquer us.

Lets all pull together and put the heat on the neo-cons and win back some Senate and Congressional seats in the mid term elections.

Take Back America!

New Zealand! Oh sweet. Watching LOTR made me want to get down there and do some serious hiking. I hear the ganja laws down there are quite lax. Enjoy!

3. David54

David54 Member

We sold Sadam something called "dual use substances". Things which do have peacefull purposes, but can also be used to develop nasty weapons. They are normally restricted, and are never sold to tyrants that are using chemical weapons in their current war. Unless we really want them to win that war.

Here's a link to a CBS story talking about how we continued selling these substances to Iraq, even after we knew that Saddam was using chemical weapons in his war with Iran.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002...ain534798.shtml

"At the same time, there were multiple reports Iraq was using chemical weapons to repulse the Iranian advance; one State Department official told Secretary of State George Shultz that Iraq was engaging in 'almost daily use of (chemical weapons)' against Iranian troops."

So ha!!

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

outstanding!

and great thread, Rat!

5. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

6. jim_w

jim_w Member

My god. Have none of you heard of Godwin? :O

7. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas