Bush-Hitler Comparisons Ripen No Comparison?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 27, 2005.

1. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

hahahahaha

who ever left me this in my 'karma' realy needs to have a chat with me...

2. puddin

puddin Banned

The most important thing is that bush doesnt have a funny little moustache

3. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I realise you may be a bit bored..but don't trivialise..such things .... please.

4. puddin

puddin Banned

I gotta say Hitler was a lot smarter than old George.
    But dammit Bush is on the side of FREEDOM! :rolleyes:

5. winston Smiths Diary

winston Smiths Diary Member

Heres ho Bush and Hittler are the same.

Hitler was a dictator he brainwashed his people into thing Jews were scum and were the reason germany lost the first world war.

They believed him, which was mad!

Bush is the same he says all this shit, brain washes americans and they believe him.

Why did we go to war in Irack?

Where are the weapons of mass distruction?

No weapons just OIL!

Why did GB go about his business on 9/11, like nothin was wrong, surely when he had been told that the first plane had hit he would have been rushed to safety, but no, because he knew he was in no danger and That he was not the target.

why was every plane grounded, bun the Bin Laden family flew out?

He tells lies and people believe him and vote for him!

6. puddin

puddin Banned

For future reference its spelled Iraq

7. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

READ MY PREV' POSTS.. deffinitly read pointbreaks prev' posts....hell even read pressed rats prev' posts ..

8. winston Smiths Diary

winston Smiths Diary Member

Thanks for the tip puddin

I dont really care what other peoples opinions are mathew, I just like telling people mine!

9. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

hahahahaha we have a lot in common.

10. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

why should we worry so much? Bush is out after four years. during the course of time he will fuck up a few things and the democrats will win back the White House. we wont have to worry about this kind of shit until the next crappy president. Right?

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

bush isnt like hitler... i mean he doesnt have that nifty lil stache that hitler has so he cant be like him.

12. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Bush's speeches are just records of Hitler's speeches played backwards.

13. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

14. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

that would make an awesome movie

Peace and Love,
    Dan

15. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

let's just hope that bush's reign comes to an end, like hitler's did. but sooner, before any more people get hurt.

16. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Prescott Bush was GW's grandfather. Do a yahoo or google search on Prescott Bush and you will find some interesting facts about Prescott Bush and the origin of the Bush family fortune. Heres a summary of what you will find.

1. Fritz Thyssen was a German Industrialist(aka A "Junkers") and was one of Hitlers main backers and was Hitlers point man for getting the "Junkers" to back Hitler.This is well documented and established.
    2. Fritz Thyssen took over Ozwecium steel works in Ozwecium Poland after Germany invaded. At this time the Ozwecium steel works was one of the biggest producers of steel and iron along with the Skoda Steel works in Czechaslovakia. The Ozwecium steel works produced the majority of the Third Reich's steel and iron.

3. The Nazi's built Auswitz and Auswitz-Birkeneau near the Ozwecium steel works not just to murder innocent civilians but also to provide a steady supply of slave labor to run the steel works.

4. The Union Banking Corparations was set up in America to help Fritz Thyssen launder his proceeds from the Ozwecium Steel works.

5. Prescott Bush was responsible for the day to day operation of the Union Banking Corp.

6. Union Banking Corp continued to do business with the Nazis well AFTER the U.S entered the war. Eventually their assets were seized under The Trading With The Enemy Act. Despite all this Prescott Bush received roughly three million dollars for his trouble and was never prosecuted for TREASON.

7. Prescott Bush still kept the $3 million despite the fact that he knew that it came as the result of slave labor. He could not have plead ignorance because after the war the entire world found out about the Holocaust. Georgie senior knew where his daddies dollars came from but accepted his inheritance any way. Georgie senior served in the Pacific, after all Prescott couldn't have his son shooting down the planes he helped build.

8.GW knew where his inheritance came from but accepted it anyway. GW crows about being a Christian and talks endlessly about moral values.Is accepting blood money earned on the broken backs and the blood of the murder of innocent civilians a Christian thing to do? NO!!!!!!! Paul clearly said that Christians are to avoid even the APPEARANCE of evil. GW's actions were CLEARLY UN-Christian. Even Judas returned his blood money after he was bribed into betraying Jesus.

All this is clearly documented in the Library of Congress and The National Archives. Alot of this information was published in The New Hampshire Gazette which is the nations oldest newspaper(est.1756).

Electing and supporting Bush dishonors the memory of the victims of the Holocaust and the memory of those brave men that fought and died to free the world from tyranny.

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

17. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

gb is not such a bad guy.

18. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

If you think gw is not a bad guy you must have not throughly read my post and didn't do a google or yahoo search on Prescott Bush. Since your only 19 you're too young to remember Bush senior and the fact that he had two Nazis in minor cabinet postitons. One is a member of the American Neo-Nazi Party and the other was a member of the Lithuanian Nazi Party during WWII.

Bush is at best an elitist and at worst a Nazi and is the absolute anti-thesis to everything hippies and the hippie movement stands for. Being a hippie isn't about having long hair or dreads and a beard or not shaving and wearing tie-dyes and patch pants and going to shows. Being a hippie is a state of mind.

Bush is pro war,anti environment,pro big business and pro rich people and tramples on the Constitution and the law of the land when ever it suits his purpose. These beliefs are the absolute anti-thesis of what hippies and the hippie movement stands for.

If you subscribe to Bush's beliefs and claim to be a hippie and post on here than your just a poser.

19. Megara

Megara Banned

wow, non hippies have no business posting on this board. Arent you just the icon for free speech? Go hippies! denying rights just like hitler!

hippies= hitler.

I think we're onto something here.

The above guy is a lot closer in comparison than any of the ideas people in this thread have thrown out about bush being hitler.

20. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Right wingers posting on here is kinda like a Klansmen going to a NAACP meeting or John Ashcroft or Alberto Gonzales going to an ACLU meeting or James Dobson showing up at a gay rights rally. Right wingers have their own websites and ya know what I don't post on their websites. I'm betting you youngsters will be changing your tune when Bush reinstitutes the draft. Thank goodness I'm too old to get drafted.

Right wingers have just as much right to free speech as we do. However right wingers are the ones that suppress our free speach and call us unpatriotic when we critisize Bush.

It should be noted that Bush supporters rarely back what they say with any facts or logical reasoning.

Bush and his policies are not only the anti-thesis of what hippies and the hippie movement stand for they go against what even mainstream Americans used to stand for. Far too many Americans have been duped into thinking that they have to support Bush in order to be good Americans. Any logical, level headed, open minded person that can think for themselves should be able to see Bush for what he truly is.