Bush-Hitler Comparisons Ripen No Comparison?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, then maybe war criminal Henry Kissinger was right:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." -- Henry Kissinger speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992 Bilderburgers meeting.

Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Well if we had a world gov't, there would be no "outside threat".

Only inside ones...

The EU is more likely the model for the coming world government. And this is what the US fears. The EU is much more inclusive and truly democratic than anything that has existed so far. Look at how countries are jumping on the bandwagon.

Plus the EU will soon have it's own military forces if they don't already.

You would not believe what is going on over here. The EU and soon to be world government is evolving right in front of our eyes. And it's really not frightening in it's prospects. Quite the opposite. The most realistic fear is that of an overburdened bureaucracy that is overly expensive.

In many ways the EU by looking at the world from the broad perspective of 25 countries, is a true melting pot of political ideas and dreams the likes of which haven't been seen ever. What's unique is their concern for the BIG, LONG TERM picture for everyone on the planet, and empowering every citizen in the process.

You can thank the Green parties of many countries for seeing that the welfare of the people & the planet are staying on everyone's minds in Europe! The European old hippies have claimed their right to power, unlike America's!

3. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

You've made a great point there skip. Americans are blind to what is happening in Europe.
    "Fuck french fries, we call 'em FREEDOM FRIES now".
    We are a fat stupid nation, being lead around by our noses with fear, by the wealthy elite.

4. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

"I sometimes watch Bush on the TV and i see Hitler in his face... His Facial expression are those of a Tyrant... That is what i am now calling bush... The Tyrant... He will be the fall us..."

Yeah, a tyrant and a monkey in one. How did almost 60 mil people vote for him?

It really scares me, ya know? All of the "Nam II" stuff and comparisons. Its this combo of being informed and still not knowing. I need to do some more research, but there is so much it is overwhelming. Is anyone else terrified? Am I alone?

5. Megara

Megara Banned

Utter BS.

Did you just care not to think of the devestation that Saddam has brought to his country and the area through the iran-iraq war, gulf war and sanctions? All were his fault. He bears 100% responsibility for every single death that happened during those events. Thats well over a million deaths.

6. Megara

Megara Banned

ROFL the broad perspective of 25 nations? Yeah, cause Europe really offers a broad perspective of the world. Lets just leave out like 90% of the worlds population/land masses and call that 'broad!'

C'mon skip, wake up, back to reality with you :)

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

There may be some comparisons, and maybe Bush is a close to Hitler as the US has had, but Hitler was worse, I mean, obviously.
    Not even in the same category.

8. Megara

Megara Banned

its close...its really hard to discern a difference between bush and hitler. They're like the same people

Bush and Hitler both have an H in their last name..whats more convincing than that?! I heard a rumor the other day that bush liked to draw as a child...hitler had a thing for drawing! MY GOD! and if that wasnt enough, how about the fact that bush and hitler both married WOMEN!?

If you try hard enough you could probably compare george jetson to hitler if you want.

I go by the simple standard of one being a genocidal maniac that is responsible for 12 million exterminations and a war that killed around 40 million people. The other just has problems speaking english.

9. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

You forget who armed Saddam for the Iran war? You forget that the USA gave Hussein lethal strains of anthrax?

10. Megara

Megara Banned

Many many nations armed iraq with weapons.

Are we going to blame gun producers for murder now?

Saddam started the wars.

Let me guess, its america's fault for ww2 also?

11. Pressed_Rat

What people have a hard time grasping is that corruption extends beyond the US government. People cannot grasp the fact that there is a global-elite who are using strongholds like the US, UN and the EU as the vehicles for global control. In my opinion, the UN and the EU are both globalist fronts, and like the US government, they are riddled with corruption. I don't support America's policing of the world, just like I don't support the UN's policing of the world and their destruction of national sovereignty.

There are two ways to look at the UN:

1) The media-induced notion that the UN is a great organization out to serve and protect the world's under-developed nations (which in actuality they hinder more than help).

2) The reality that they're a corrupt organization with an enormous amount of power, and a tool for global control (as is the US and EU).

Most of the representatives of the UN, like Kofi Anan, are nothing more than puppets of the global-elite.... just like George Bush is a puppet of the global-elite. George Bush certainly is not fooling me when he pretends not to have anything to do with the UN (or vice-versa).

If people just learned how to follow the money, they would see how everything connects at the very top, and that the entire world -- not just America -- is under the control of some sick and truly disturbed people who could not care less about humanity.

The global-elite does not care about humanity or national sovereignty, they care about power and control. Whether it's George Bush or Kofi Anan, they are both puppets for the exact same agenda. Of course you don't hear this in the mainstream media because the media is controlled at the very top by the same few people, which are ultimately the world's biggest multinational corporations, which in turn are owned by the world banks.

And to those of you in support of a one-world government (which is what they have planned, as their documents have time and time again stated), then maybe you're also in support of a fascist, Orwellian society (ten times worse than what it is now), including a microchipped population. And if you object to what they have proposed, well, they can just throw you in one of their prison camps that are being erected all across the country AS I TYPE THIS!

This is where it's heading. I am sorry, but anyone who looks at the UN as being these great saviors have been sorely mislead.

I won't even get into some of the atrocities that have been committed by the UN, whether it be their peace keeping atrocities in Somalia, or their involvement in the illegal sex trade following Kosovo.

I won't even get into the UN and their advocasy of population control and their UN Population Fund (UNFPA).

There is a difference between the front the UN puts on and what they really are, IMO. And frankly, I don't buy into the bullshit I am spoonfed by the mainstream media, which is mostly lies and deception.

12. Pressed_Rat

So you're basically in favor of the New World Order and the destruction of all national sovereingty, including the US Constitution?

I am not being sarcastic in asking this, but are you also in favor of a microchipped population, constant surveillance, a cashless society, imprisonment of dissenters and population reduction/control (eugenics)?

Do you believe that the government-sponsored terrorism (here and abroad) that is being used to usher in the New World Order is justified?

Also, do you believe that MORE government is better than LESS government? You seem to have a lot of trust in people with a lot of money and power, as long as they're not American.

13. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

Having some type of "world order" is something that can not be avoided. The idea is to keep a balance of power. The class struggle will and should always be. I personally dread the idea of either side actually "winning". The idea is to fine tune the clash. Right now here in America, the right wing is tipping the balance. Fortunately, the left has a good voice in a powerful Europe.

14. Psy Fox

Psy Fox Member

Down with all management, workers without bosses! citiziens without leaders! True democracy! or are you scared of true democracy?

15. skip

As Freakwentflyer says you need a 'balance'.

Here's how I see the future, if it doesn't get FUCKED UP by human stupidity & greed (and it's almost too fucked already!):

Humans NEED to become organized on a global level. That's because what used to be local problems have now become global ones.

Having sovereign nations with arbitrary borders is what causes most wars and strife on this planet. The granfalloon of "countries" must be resigned to history if we are to survive as a species. A world government will end most wars over land and resources.

That said, I can still see "insurgents" not liking the imposition of the world government fighting locally for change. But if the world government is setup correctly this should be unnecessary since there will be legitimate ways to change things locally.

The EU (again, not the UN) is the best model. Have any EU countries fought or even threatened each other since they united? NO! Is it likely to happen? NO! Diplomacy has replaced war in the EU. Contrast that with the US attitude towards political change in other countries. It's either put a puppet in or invade. Guess what? It don't work and only breeds hate and more war.

A good analogy is the war of operating systems for computers. Microsoft, Linux, Apple have been battling for years for supremacy on the desktop. These are competing systems and every individual gets to choose which one they want to use, NO MATTER WHERE THEY LIVE! We don't get to choose our political systems unless we move to another country (like I've done!).

Eventually the best system for everyone will be DEMOCRATICALLY chosen by the masses. Some people think this is a bad idea, and indeed one system might not suit all applications & individuals. However when you look at what Microsoft has actually succeeded in doing, despite all the negative publicity of having just one dominant operating system, you have to agree that it's helped humanity overall to communicate and interact much more efficiently and effectively.

Yes, there are Orwellian possibilities for abuse, and I see what Rat is saying is true, but that is because humans are greedy and always conniving new ways to abuse the system to their own advantage, just as hackers launch viruses, and mass-marketers launch email spam.

But these systems are bigger than anyone's ability to control. They eventually have a life of their own, and if the original blueprint is sound they will function well. And if enough flexibility is built into the system, it will change over time to adapt to the changing needs of society.

From what I've learned about the EU, it has an ability to change unlike any other system devised by man. Guess what? Any single individual EU citizen can petititon the EU on anything (online even)! And the system is so adaptable, if the petition has merit, the EU could actually change as a result! This is analogous to open source programming, which allows anyone to contribute and improve the system.

And already the EU has a fascinating history, and continues to make history by enlarging without war or internal strife. Hell they really don't even have an army yet! So what is it about the EU that sets it apart from other systems and makes it so successful that all these countries want to join?

That is the question that Americans should be asking. Instead of trying to force the EU to do things the American way, they should be learning how their own system might be improved by adopting some of the EU's ideas.

DOWN WITH AMERICA IMPOSING IT'S PROPRIETARY SYSTEM ON THE WORLD!

LET'S OPEN SOURCE OUR FUTURE! That's true democracy!

For more on EU citizens rights:
    http://europa.eu.int/comm/justice_home/faq/citizenship/printer/faq_citizenship_en.htm

Sorry we are sooo off-topic, but I think we're in more interesting territory now.

16. Megara

Megara Banned

Isnt it ironic that peace in the EU nations has come after thousands of years of fighting only when the US stations troops in several nations? I'm sure thats just a coincidence though! America does no good!

DOWN WITH AMERICA
    DOWN WITH AMERICA

*coughs*

17. skip

Uh, it's way past the time for the US to remove it's troops from Europe. The EU can function just fine on it's own now, thank you. I think they're needed in Iraq to protect the US troops already there from further harm from Iraqi citizens.

Gee Megara, it would sure be nice if you actually commented on the content (which is quite interesting) instead of trolling us constantly.

18. skip

BTW, if certain US companies and individuals including one named Bush, hadn't backed Hitler with millions in loans in the 1930s & 40s, WWII would never have happened. So it's only karma that the US should have to clean up the mess it helped finance.

Likewise with Saddam & Iraq.

19. Megara

Megara Banned

Everytime the US even mentions removing troops from germany, the germans ask us to stay. Eastern european nations are BIDDING to have us come to their nations and setup shop. We are wanted there.

Trolling? This thread is about Bush-hitler, which i've thrown my two cents in about. You're the one going off about how America sucks and the EU rules.

I'll restate my opinion on why the bush-hitler comparison is stupid. It requires no real thought. The thought process involved in people who make these comparisons goes like this.

"gee i hate bush"

"i wonder who i could compare bush to to make him look bad"

"well, no one is more hated than hitler"

"EUREKA I'VE GOT IT. BUSH IS HITLER!"

"They both have H's in their last name!"

you can probably compare anyone to hitler if you want to try hard enough

Most of the reasons given are absolute bullshit!

"bush was installed and then reelected!" First off, he was elected by how our election process goes. Secondly, Hitler was given dictatorial powers. Congress has not been stripped of powers in the US by bush

"hitler had reichstag, bush had 9/11" Yeah, this is a brilliant statement. How you can compare a fire that was intentionally caused by hitler's party to some islamic terrorists hijacking planes is beyond me. Yes, i know, bush let it happen. Roosevelt let our pacific fleet get destroyed too. The moon landing was really on hawaii's volcanic remains too. OK. America is just one big conspiracy.

I'm sorry, but the comparisons made are that a kindergartener would make.

"i dont like bush so i'm gonna call him hitler!"

If people cant see a difference between hitler and bush than they are pretty freaking sad people. That, or poorly educated. Hopefully not the former. To make this comparison is an absolute travesty to the 12 million people who were exterminated and the 40 million who lost their lives because of him. Tact, its a good thing to have sometimes.

20. Megara

Megara Banned

Yes, lets just completely forget the europeans who backed hitler. Lets forget the appeasement of hitler. Lets forget the tough reparations forced on germany by european nations after ww1. Yes, it was our mess to clean up. That makes a lot of sense.

Yes, iraq is our responsibility, we were the ones pushing for war against iraq since the first gulf war..we can take responsibility for it.

As for responsibility of the US for WW2 and the aftermath? It sure wasnt our responsibility that started the war. We did our best to clean it up though. I think we've done a pretty good job though.