burnt out?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Dr.Pepper, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

shitty pot makes me burnt out

i feel horribly tired and i want to go to sleep. my throat hurts. the life of a stoner is complex and full of peril!

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I've smoked really good dank before, and almost always after the high wears off, I am left kind of tired, and groggy. A lot depends on set, and setting don't forget. If I smoke later at night, like 10, 11 o'clock my high is shorter and usually I am totally passing out in less than an hour.

During the day usually I have a more energetic high, and it lasts or seems to last longer, and after the high wears off I am a little worn out.

My high always seems to change to accommodate my surroundings.

3. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

After a long day of smoking I feel burnt out and then I usually sleep really well.

4. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Yep ^

5. Monolith

Monolith Member

shit i feel permantly burned out. Not from pot because I havnt smoked in a year, but from work/ school.

Working 35 hours a week, commuting to college (hour drive) for 12 hours of classes each week). Repeat.

6. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I've been feeling majorly burnt out the past couple of days. I've been working too much. It feels like all I do lately is work, smoke and sleep. Right now I'm going to go shower, then work, then right when I get home I'll smoke, then sleep. Then get up at 5, be to work at 7, come home, rest. Thursday will be my first day in 10 days to rest.

I want to get high constantly too...but the high is no fun. Blah.

I need a life.

7. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

You my man need a vacation :)

8. darkain

darkain Member

I smoke weed everyday at 6:45pm, by the time I'm burnt out its usually 12:00am, so I sleep. Works perfectly.

9. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

shit i basically just woke up now. see we got an ounce for $155 and lke 4 grams of it was shake!!!so neeedless to say we were kinda PISSED but whatever i bought like 2 grams of this shake for $15 from my friends and we smoked a bunch of shake! and i got realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly burnt out.... also this morning when i woke up i had something in my throat so i got it up and it was this really dark brown disgustingness the size of like a hard candy! eww it makes me want to quit smoking. but i also would really like to smoke a bowl.....hmm..

10. Monolith

Monolith Member

Darkain, is your sig pic from Requiem for a Dream?

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

have a tic tac, they always help

12. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

That's right my friend. Unless you are Albert MckFuckingEinstein, if you are a stoner, you are garunteed to be chased by police, in handcuffs, drug tested, have a bottle of someone elses urine taped to your leg, getyelled at by your parents, have friends that you've known for years abandon you because of your love for the mj, and all of the above. You are assured a life of shit from a ton of people for nothing at all. But weed means that much to us :)