Burning hair!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bertrose, May 19, 2004.

1. bertrose

bertrose Member

Today after school I was smoking a bowl from my car. I used my carrot that i made! lol! and i burnt my hair...its kinda long...so im not surprised that i burnt it, i didn't know until i looked in the reflection of my car.

Has this happened to anyone else? or am i the lucky one?! lol

peace

2. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well I haven't burnt my hair but I've burnt my face..after lighting a bowl, the metal part of the lighter was hot..and I somehow touched it to my face..it hurt.

3. lady_of_the_flowers

lady_of_the_flowers Member

^^^^^^^^^Lol I did the same thing the other day.

I was in someones garden smoking a metal pipe. I came inside and completley tripped over the doorstep and the hot pipe just missed my eye.

I've now got a small, round scar and a good story to go with it.

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

If you go back in that thread about the baby carrot pipe, you'll see that I voiced concern about burning my hair with it; too bad you didn't take my warning! :D

I hate the smell of burning hair, it's one of the worst smells IMO.

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

I burnt my hair once and it smelled so gross. I always seem to come close to burning my hair b/c it is almost down to my waist and it gets in the way of everything!

6. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

I have a scar on my arm from the bowl of my bong.. we were passing it around in the car and i was driving... my friend forgot to grab the wheel and i had to grab it, so the bong leaned on my arm...

after like 15 seconds i realized something hurt like hell, and the bowl of my bong was burning the hell out of my arm

7. bertrose

bertrose Member

:eek: Did u really warn people about burning hair?!?!? i missed that!!! The carrot thing worked great until today...then it just rotted...lol!

8. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I guess it wasn't really a direct warning, I was just commenting on burning hair with small spoons. Oh well, I got a kick out of it when I read your post. Consider yourself warned now! :D

9. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

My exgirlfriend went to light a grill once and left the gas on high while she was pushing the button to ignite it. It went, click, click......BOOM!!!!! Huge flame Ball right in her face. And when he cousin went to comb her hair, it just crumbled and fell to the ground. Crazy!!!!! That had nothing to do with smoking, but I was high when this happened!!!hahaha

10. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I was standing infront of the mirror in the bathroom bored lighting a lighter and watching it then letting go and then lighting it again when i got a chill and i jerked and it caught my hair on fire accidently and i put it out in the sink. I wasnt stoned or anything, just bored.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that is the best story yet.

i remember utcolorchangin's warning.

i've burnt my hair and eyebrows a few times. and it is one of the worst smells (someone else said that).

12. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

You don't know bad burnt hair smells...

I was on dxm, and a bit stoned too, and i was messing with this lighter, and i inhaled, and the flame went up in my nose and burnt my nose hairs. It was so gross, the smell didnt go away till like the next day

13. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i burnt the little strings on a hoodie that tighten the hood taking a bong hit once... started a little fire, i had some good reflexes though, kinda strange, after smokin herb.

14. confident_stranger

confident_stranger Member

burned my hair smoking a bowl twice (once at the parking lot of my old highschool 5 minutes before the bell) and a bong once (home-made out of a plastic bottle and the inside of a pen). and an exploding lighter took my eye brows as well.

15. reef

reef Member

i used to pluck this girls hair and burn it during chem class.

man did it smell like ass.