burlesque

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by shoeless joe, Dec 4, 2020.

1. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

Has anyone ever seen a burlesque show before? Was it enjoyable. Can you describe the show you saw?

2. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Yes, at a fund raising event for a charity that my wife was involved in.

It was a great evening. There was some risque comedy along with the burlesque performances on stage in crowded bar.

The woman who organised it volunteered to do a turn. She told me it was going to be an ordeal because just about everybody she knew was coming specifically to watch her get her kit off.

That made her the main attraction of the evening. With such an enthusiastic audience she put on a great performance You'd have never guessed it was the only time she'd done it. She was amazing.

shoeless joe likes this.
  3. mrslovechild

mrslovechild Members

No, but I don't know why you post this when you can be with me and the kids. :(

Python 8 likes this.
  4. Python 8

Python 8 Members

What time do you want me there ?

5. Python 8

Python 8 Members

What time do you want me there ?

6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Oh well , fingers must be too fast !

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Saw one, not enjoyable, won't see one again.

8. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes. It's a strip show that's not all about the stripping and that usually doesn't go quite "all the way." When done by a superb entertainer (singer-storyteller) with the fit body of a Broadway dancer, its quite good. I'd rather watch a stage show performed by someone who isn't covered in tattoos and who doesn't have a cocaine and heroin habit and who doesn't have to pay the club owner for her time on stage, so, when done well, it's much better than anything you'll see in a strip club.

In less than two minutes, you can find YouTube videos of burlesque performances, and see for yourself.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  9. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

How much did she take off?

10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Yes, it was at one of the last burlesque theaters in a large city close to where I grew up. I was in my middle teens and too young to actually attend but my money was green, so I got in with some older friends. I was disappointed when we sat down because a man was playing a guitar and telling jokes. Then a woman came on stage, dressed in a costume with a lot of feathers. As the music played, she removed what seemed like hundreds of feathered garments until she was down to a heavily padded bra and G-string. I found it quit arousing and was disappointed when she left the stage without showing more. Some girls came on stage and sang and flirted but didn't take anything off. Then another stripper who was about the same as the first. We left when the guy with the guitar came back on stage.

A few years later I was back in town and went to the theater. The acts and strippers were gone and the theater was showing movies from nudist clubs. And old cocksucker were in the men's room. Got my first blowjob and left. Several years later the place burned to the ground.

11. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Almost but not quite everything. She stripped down to the tiniest of g strings and pasties on her nipples.

If anyone was disappointed my friend didn't show us more, they kept it to themseles. The audience was extremely appreciative of her performance. In any case, there was very little we didn't see. A brave lady to get up on a stage and give us such a memorable show for a good cause - she was in her late forties.

I think this sort of burlesque is as much about dressing up, humour, parody and performance as it is about the nudity at the end.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

It wasn't burlesque but instead a county fair in a rural Kentucky town. Among other things, watched a woman fucked by a donkey.