Bunk White?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by GTA83, May 29, 2006.

1. GTA83

GTA83 Member

Hey all, my friend recently purchased some white on white perf cid from a fest this past week and took one at the show and said it was good so he bought a lot more of it. Now that it has been home it appears that it is unactive, could the heat have ruinied it that quickly? Has anyone else had any experiences with bunk white this year?

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

no, you got hustled.

3. GTA83

GTA83 Member

yea I kinda figured, the guy looked legit as hell to, every characteristic I had been told to look for.

4. 2cesarewild

yea let me guess you couldn't see his face due to his beard compacted with oil, cheese, and ashes, and he had the filthiest dreadlocks you've ever seen? tour rats are the shadiest. When you do that, you test the sheet before you're lkeaving and beat his ass into the ground if he ripped you off. Works wonders.

5. GTA83

GTA83 Member

lol, he wasn't that bad, just a bit older with long hair. Yea like I said my friend tested but unfortunatly complelty manifested what he felt (he has done it before many times though), and by that time we could not find the guy anymore, it was rediculous as hell though he gave my friend his number and every thing, even threw in 2 bunk rolls after the purchase was made... what a rat, and what morons we are. Now I am too nervous to even want to persue finding it again. Damn.

6. 2cesarewild

It happens to the best of us man. My friends were ripped off by an older dude at roo last year on 'opium' that I told them was fake (they still bought it), and mushrooms that didn't do anything but looked real.