bunk molly killed my friend this weekend.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by AcidConspiracy, Jul 14, 2013.

1. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

This is just all-around bad advice in my opinion. The police will already be investigating the death. OP's involvement at this point should be none if he doesn't want it to backfire. I'm surprised you even believe police care about saving a drug user's life.

& if the whole organization is smashed, should there be one, that will be a lot of innocent people going to jail for murder. Think of what happened in North Dakota and Motion Research, for instance. They had nothing to do with those dumb ass kids.

2. thismoment

thismoment Member

I'm very sorry about Jenelle. Young people dying is the saddest thing. My prayers are for her, her family, and her friends. So sad. Stay strong AC. <3

3. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

I haven't seen my buddy in a couple days he wasnt at work today so this is back on my mind. I just hope that this fucked tragedy makes a difference positively somehow, because there is no justice in this girls dying. Please tell someone, educate someone, dont believe the shit your dealer says.

What is molly? Kitty? Soft? Doses? Bliss? If you dont know then you need to look some shit up. Your dealer won't tell you the ketamine is really mket or its Nbomb not L?

People are dying. Educate. Stop the misrepresentation of research chemicals.

4. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

Well my buddy has quit from work. heard him say he did a 8 ball saturday to "cope" which seems a rather bad idea. He's all fucked up i guess. Still no news on toxicology.

5. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

6. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I am very sorry to hear this.
    I take this kind of news personally and it always hits me hard.