bunk molly killed my friend this weekend.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by AcidConspiracy, Jul 14, 2013.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I found Candy kids usually pretty reliable with quality pills. I got sketched out if people tried to sell to you outside the rave, like in line or something.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yep.... people in this thread are right on my thoughts here...
    yea if I had to get my rolls at a party i'd look around for a candy kid (usually when i'd be in d.c. or bmore i'd find one that I recognized at least a little from them having found me shit before... and prolly vicks me and stuff like that...) but if I didn't recognize anyone i'd still look for a candy kid... often it would be some cute gay boy candy kid either rolling or taking care of a rolling person... all full of smiles, etc and TADA! great rolls within ten mins :)

(oh and yea the line... hahaha no id wait to go inside and scope out the scene...)

3. Gensition

Gensition Guest

I'm deeply sorry to hear this man.. Fucked up world we live in. My deep condolences go to you and any loved ones. Be safe brother.

4. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

Just to clarify, the substance that is going around locally is a white powder. Sometimes in capsule but as often not. I am pretty sure it was a "im not rolling yet but i feel something so i better take more" kind of a deal. Unknown method of ingestion... Im not saying it was anything because honestly who knows for sure. For sure though it was not real mdma. "molly" is whatever-the-fuck in a bag and i am sick of the shit ruining lives and the whole scene and vibe. And im not on a violent revenge kick but i will say justice for.jenelle is on my mind and i have no love for the evil fucks that push this bunk shit.

5. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

AcidConspiracy, are you from the UK by any chance?

Lately there's been a batch of PMA going around there that has killed at least six people and it's being sold as 'ecstasy' or 'rolls'. They're a Rolex pressed pill. I understand you said it's a powder but this may not be coincidence. perhaps PMA is making a sad comeback as "molly". I think I've heard it referred to as "pink molly" before but don't quote me on that..

Sorry to hear about what happened brother. Always tragic to hear these things. Keep spreading the good word to your friends that shit is BUNK, and advise them to get test kits. Hope they'll listen. Best of luck to you in this time.

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

RIP to your friend. People are selling half finished molly here, as well as that crap too! I hope the dude who's sellin it gets informed that he's dropping people... If he doesn't care, then he should be dropped himself!

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Really? In my experience the candy kids are the ones who do EVERYTHING and don't care. Not the ones with the pure stuff.

Sorry about your friend Acidconspiracy.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm sure there are some candy kids who do all types of drugs, I've also encountered some who don't use any drugs, I don't really care what they do, just what they sell. I usually get pills outside of raves anyways and I'm not trying to make it sound like they are automatic with good pills but I've never had bad pills from candy kids the handful of times I've got E from them.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

If by "unknown method of ingestion" you are hinting at possibly what I was possibly wondering about that...
    that could explain it...

you'd have to be real careful trying that depending on what is in it, even just mdma cause that comes on strong anyways...

sad regardless.

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

the candy kids I know/knew pretty much only would roll ... more than some of the other people who would consume many other drugs other than mdma. but people are obviously all different.

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

im glad to hear the last bit and good to see you come back and post.

is there any such way that you would have access to a toxicology report, if one was done? i'm sure it would be difficult, but there might be wisdom to glean from your friends death.

you know, besides all the other obvious lessons.

love and good vibes in your direction. :sunny:

12. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

aww shit man that was so sad. im a roller. a lone rider. my heart goes out to you!

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

My condolences to you and her friends and family, this is terrible. i hope we find out what it was, how it killed her, and who produced and sold it.

14. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

The producer doesn't matter, I doubt he knows anyone even near them. Some of the distributors might not even matter. It's the people bunking people without a care who need to be met up with. In my opinion.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

you're saying who ever is going around selling product A as product B?

I agree.

16. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

you can probably go to the police about this. they likely will care much more about preventing deaths from a bad drug than busting somebody for using.

you might want to talk to a lawyer first, but immunity from prosecution can probably be arranged.

doing this through the police sounds like a better idea than trying to handle this yourself. there's just a lot of bad things that could happen to you if you try to diy this.

also, there may be a larger group that is distributing this. the cops will have the resources to take down the whole organization, if there is one.

sorry that your friend died in such a horrible way.

17. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

rarely helps, usually makes things worse but i dig the sentiment.

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

From personal observation, I would have to agree with this. I wouldn't go to any of the candy kids I know for quality stuff.

19. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Having bad trip doesn't necesserly mean the substance is wrong.

20. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

dancesafe is still around and you can buy kits from there site.

http://www.dancesafe.org/

Testing kits are the way to go, especially for those buying at parties from people you don't know.