bunk molly killed my friend this weekend.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by AcidConspiracy, Jul 14, 2013.

1. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

This is unfortunately true, I have been on this form a long time and I hope that my friends pass this message on.

Her name was jenelle and she was young and beautiful and healthy. last Friday night she took something someone told her was molly. She began feeling badly and got worse, vomiting blood, having a seziure and died in agony. My best friend did cpr till they airlifted her it was very very horrible way to die. Truth. It wasn't like she was a stranger to rolling either. Basically she was ONE OF US my friends.

the messed up part of it is this last Thursday I told my friend about all the molly in town being that bath salt shit. I remember back in 2009 when that crap first came out people calling it "Cat" then later "meow meow" then "molly" and since then you haven't been able to find REAL mdma anywhere. No rolls either. Just that same powder crap.

I used only complain about the lack real drugs because the old stuff was way better. Now this shit is killing my friends??? Fuck ignorant drug dealers and greedy LIARS who sell this internet shit as the real deal. The cops are as clueless as ever but...

To YOU, who is reading this and selling "molly" - I've got your fuckin number scumbag now it's personal. Im making it my mission to hunt you down and end you. No quarter.

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

i find myself speechless at times like this.

im sorry to hear of your loss.

best wishes and love going out to you and her family and friends.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

but please... please don't do this.

[​IMG]

it will do nothing to help her friends and family, only make the world an uglier place.
    and you can't do shit for anybody from prison.

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc01jVpnz-Q"]Sacred System - Purana - YouTube

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Highly unlikely it was Mephedrone aka "Meow Meow" as I've never heard an incident of overdose off a single dose from that. Furthermore, Mephedrone is explicitly scheduled, so unless your friends are doing some deep web digging for it, there are not going to be any readily accessible online vendors selling it.

PMMA is pretty nasty stuff and has been found in Ecstasy pills, I'm not sure if PMMA is in any 'molly'. Was she on other drugs at the time as well?

That's unfortunate about the loss of your friend, my condolences.

6. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

“Nothing left to do but smile.”
    ― Jerry Garcia, The Wisdom of Jerry Garcia

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sorry about your friend.....

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

First of all...how tragic and I am very very sorry to hear this. :(

I also do wonder if it was truly mephedrone though and if so what amount it would have to be ....

this is why, kids... when I rolled all the time I had bought a little mdma testing kit... you just put a drop of this liquid onto a little bit of the powder and it will change colors telling you if it's pure mdma or various colors for various different substances... unfortunally the organization I bought that from (that also used to be at raves testing people's rolls for free) -dancesafe-got shut down as illegal a long time ago... but yea organizations like that- harm reduction- are a very good idea and I'm sure you can still get testing kits somewhere...

again, sorry to hear about your friend!

9. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

That is so sad.
    I'm very sorry about your friend.

10. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

So sorry about your friend :(. In my years in the underground rave scene, I saw my share of shitty things happen. It's never easy.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

^^^^^I had pills of "mdma" before at a party in CT that made me throw up for hours and hours and just feel absolutely miserable like I was dying. And I did feel a little of the same of as if it was mdma but not that "total roll" feeling so I still have no idea what I took but it was scary.... oh and it made me really grumpy and bitchy too. Def not mdma.

12. *MAMA*

I will never do pills again ever. The last time I did, I got them from a different source than usual. I had the shittiest come up ever, had the worst trip (I was in the middle of a crowd of thousands and had an intense feeling of being completely alone), then felt sicker than hell on the come down. This was years ago, but still never got over that.

13. *MAMA*

Also, we used to always buy the week ahead, and test everything beforehand. The ones that caused the trouble, were purchased at the party.

Stupid decisions.

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

^^^this exactly.

it's so god damned simple a moron can do it!!!
    quality harm-reduction information is literally EVERY FUCKING WHERE drugs like X and psyches are going around.
    http://www.ecstasydata.org/
    it's more than tragic, it's darwinism stupidity, plain and simple.
    and manslaughter or worse for whatever scumbags enable that kinda shit.
    fuck it, back to yardwork. :(

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This is good advice and yes while they don't test pills at raves anymore, the testing kits are very easy to get and affordable.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah my testing kit was 20 bucks and lasted forever.

And it was very sad when the government came down on dancesafe for testing ppl's pills for them at raves....saying they'd arrest them for drug possession or even somehow dealing if they did that..

the drug war SUCKS. for reasons like that...

and to the ppl that mentioned getting the pills beforehand and testing them...yes, we would do that too. Usually. But every now n then we couldn't and would have to find them at a rave and usually they'd be good but sometimes not... it's situations like that that harm reduction organizations like dancesafe are golden. (altho I guess you can bring your own test kit into a party...depending on the search to get in...)

17. *MAMA*

That site does have really good info, but you still can't be sure that what you have is from the same batch on the site.

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yea I was gonna say that there are sites like that that tell you "this pill in this area was tested to show 85% mdma and 15% whatever...".... however, just what you said, mama....there are look alike pills (esp of really good ones) so testing your own is still the best way...

19. *MAMA*

You're totally on my level, yo.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss