Bunch of Wankers

Discussion in 'Music' started by puddin, Jan 6, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

Jessica Simpson...she's always been a bimbo, and she looks and sounds like she's having a seizure when she sings. :eek:

2. roly

roly Senior Member

Yeh i'm digging ur speech! excellent analysis of sed "artists"...Roly.xxx

3. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

.5$...........ya know who i mean

spews hate like no other.
    sade.......for standing me up......

4. Voodoo child

Voodoo child Member

Justin hawkins - coz of the whole band aid thing and just generally just being a prick!
    Usher
    Fred durst
    Avril lavigne
    Jack white
    wes scantlin - I saw puddle of mudd play when they were supporting korn and jesus christ( sorry folks) they were awful!!!!!
    Jonathon Davies

there are quite a few wankers out there!

peace and love
    xxxxxxxxx

5. lisabeeny

lisabeeny Member

Basically anyone who's purely in the business for the money, the fame and to be loved by millions based on how good their make-up artist and hair stylist is.

One that springs to mind is Jennifer Lopez. Flicking through the channels last night I came across Top Of The Pops. There she was (it was an exclusive apparently!?), introducing her new VIDEO. Not "now listen to my new song", it was "check out my new video!". See how beautiful and sexy I look in it - so gorgeous in fact that it's guaranteed to take your mind of the song which just so happens to be a load of CRAP.

I've always said videos have led to the death of REAL music getting to and being accepted by the masses. It should be an accompaniment to the song - not the thing that sells it. Great example would be that Eric Prydz (whatever) mix with all the scantily clad aerobic dancers. No way would that have been so 'successful' without that video. Hey ho, that's the way of the world I guess! :)

6. puddin

puddin Banned

mmmm, scantily clad aerobic dancers.

7. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i second that

8. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Eminnems alright , well i like his last album.. don't buy into his whole stage persona or all the crap..but i just listened to his new album ..apart from Mosh , the rest of it was good. Especialy Toy soldiers.

bunch of wankers ???? mmmm

usher definitly

9. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Robbie Williams.
    Ask any man and they will agree.

Also, The Darkness, bunch of twats.

10. puddin

puddin Banned

Eminem is a whiney bitch.

11. Mistress_Sassafras

Mistress_Sassafras Member

Pretty much anyone that is on the top 40 but narrowed down to an individual I'd have to say 50 Cent. He is King Wanker.

12. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

oh come on thats unfair.. just because the wankers you like don't make it to the top 40 , does not make them any less wankers

13. Mistress_Sassafras

How is this unfair?

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Because your saying (i think) any one who gets into the top 40 instantly become wankers..if some one you like got into the top 40... would they become wankers ?.

15. Mistress_Sassafras

Well I highly doubt that any bands that I like would even make it to the top 40.
    Sorry but I happen to think a lot of these so called pop stars are wankers and they just happen to be what dominates the charts nowadays. That's what I meant.

16. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

fair enough..but you may find that if you get past the top 15, things get better .. they do with our charts anyway..plus one or two great bands/singers are in the top 10 ... i do apreciate their is a awful lot of wankers in the charts though.. ;)