bullying

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by alex714, May 14, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

earthy.. im doing well cause im tough...

but i know that no one really cares.

my husband, yes. but not even my family or friends.

i must be an evil person i think.

2. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

i was bullied for several years and i know this is a really old topic but it still matters.

3. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

people who bully do so because they are unhappy and insecure and the only way they can make themselves feel better is to make someone else feel like shit. usually they have problems at home or are from broken families or are just generally low in self esteem. basically they are jealous and that is why they pick on people and they will target someone who looks as if they will not stand up for themself. i never got bashed when i was in school but i have been bullied before, at first i was just angry and upset about it but when i thought about the person who was being a bitch to me, it was just kind of sad. her parents had a messy divorce and fought a lot, she had obvious self esteem issues and was conscious about how she looked. her way of dealing with all of this was to appear as a total bitch and be rude and obnoxious to anyone who seemed to have a better life than her. i used to think fighting her was the answer but it's just not worth it for me, she was like most bullies an unhappy person and i would never want to be her. bullies are very pathetic people.

edit: oh i see this is a very old thread. oh well

4. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Aww, I feel for the girl. I hope everything worked out. :D

I remember sitting in a pepfest, my first week at a new school, I reached up to run my hand through my hair and there was a huge wad of gum stuck in it. I was pretty young and so embarassed I took a pencil out of my pocket and twisted my hair up on the top of my head (literally) so as few people as possible would notice. That night I sat in my room for hours pulling the gum out little by little. I had no self esteem for quite a while after that.

5. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

She's lucky to have a sister like you.

6. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Your PARENTS should be calling the school principal, the teacher, and the school district superintendent and DEMAND that something be done about this bully. No pussy-footing around, not in this day and age.

I would DEMAND to know why the teacher did not call me immediately after school about the gum-in-the-hair incident. That is a physical assault, no two ways about it.

Your family needs to be on record about each and every altercation that this bully starts with your sister. A dossier needs to be built up until there is an overwhelming case against this psycho girl.

-Jeffrey

7. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Yep -- and they need killin'. :p

-Jeffrey

8. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Maybe the girl didn't want people to know. [​IMG]

9. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

id slash her tires if i was you

10. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I don't think she has tires...

11. alex714

alex714 To the Left

holy shit, this thread is ancient haha

i dont even really remeber what happened with this...actually, my parents went it and nothing really came of it. sad eh

oh well