Bullshit Fuzzy Logic

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by wooleeheron, May 14, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Bullshit Fuzzy Logic | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

This is the second chapter of my book containing a rather formal expression of the same bullshit logic every toddler uses, and includes a few ways to use empirical evidence to prove modern science is full of crap, and establish that the quantum observer effect and other bizarre behavior of quantum mechanics merely represent the tip of the iceberg of all the evidence. The first and the second chapter of my book have been polished to death and are now receiving a fair amount of attention, with this bizarre 32 page chapter alone now being read by over a thousand philosophers, physicists, and others.

Among other things, the evidence I discovered implies the modern sciences are about to produce an overwhelming number of laughable results, due to 42 being as good an answer as anyone will ever get, which will inevitably become socially transformative.

Irminsul likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I hope you include me in your thankyou remarks, if you decide to use any of my great science and political postings, specifically about how it's all bullshit ;)

:p

3. wooleeheron

My tradition is 12,000 years old and, to the greatest extent possible, we only use commonly used phrases and quotes, often complete song lyrics, because our words are mathematical and must speak for themselves. Anyone who writes our poems will tell you they are about symmetry and not anyone's personal opinions. Babylonians call our poetry political, even though it is based on potty mouth nursery rhymes their own children reinvent to this day. For us, there is no such thing as politics if nobody ever listens, and screaming at us that we are not listening is not helpful.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wow, I never thought of it that way before.

5. wooleeheron

Potty humor can save the world, and the computers are about to spit it all out in excruciating detail. No need to nail Jesus on a cross or build a better mouse trap, but the lowbrow slapstick is only going to get worse before it gets any better!