BullfuckingSHIT

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HippyCor$ter, Jan 16, 2005.

1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

That really wasn't my point. My point was more about how this abject moron corster thinks that drugs are the Alpha through Omega reasons for living.

He forgets all the people who have fucked up their own lives, the lives of their families, or the lives of others by living a drug-hazed lifestyle.

Drugs are not for me. I don't need them, and I don't want them. I have seen what they do to other people.

If you ever meet 19 and 20-year-old sisters who are both strung out on crack, have no home, and turn tricks to get more drugs -- when they're beautiful, intelligent, sweet people...
    maybe then you'll see it my way.

-Jeffrey

2. peacefuljeffrey

Wow. A drug dealing loser with anger problems, AND he's dishonest, petty, spiteful and vindictive.

I didn't think you went lower, but I underestimated you.

-Jeffrey

3. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Yeah, but you wouldn't have had that same intelligence would you jeffy-poo? You probably would've proceeded to lecture them about their poor disposition and drain on society while they got out and stabbed your fucking faggot ass.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

PJ Some people can control their drug use

5. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

That could be a much bigger issue in real life. Dishonest? There's nothing dishonest about charging annoying people more. Supply and demandsays it's my right as an entreprenuer to charge as I see fit for products and services. I charge rich people more than poor people too, what's your point?

Oh. and i'm very, very vendictive get it right.

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thats very true

7. peacefuljeffrey

LMFAO!! OH, is that how you think of yourself, you human fuckin' sludge? An "entrepreneur"?! (Learn how to fuckin' spell it if you're gonna call yourself it, asshole.)

I fuckin' spelled it FOR you, you moron, and then you STILL couldn't spell "vindictive" right?! And then you used it in a RUN-ON SENTENCE?!

You are freakin' comical, man!!

-Jeffrey

8. peacefuljeffrey

Crack?? You know a lot of people who can stave off an addiction to crack?!

I've known people who could control pot... maybe. But most of the pot smokers, even, that I've known, were pretty much under its control...even though they could apparently function. The control comes in when you realize the fact that they can't keep themselves from doing it. When they tell all their friends and family that they're proud to say they've given it up -- but you know they still smoke like a madman.

The only way to know you're really in control of it is to never do it.

-Jeffrey

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I didn't say anything about crack
    Bullshit