bukkakes

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by toocleen, Dec 10, 2007.

1. loveassplay

loveassplay Member

You probably looked so hot with all that jizz on your pretty face!

2. loveassplay

loveassplay Member

yeah thats a good girl but you aren't suppose to lose a drop,didn't your daddy teach you that?

3. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I'm always careful never to spill

4. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

She would look great with cum all over face and tits. as long as she licks what drips off its ok.

5. CrabbyPaws

CrabbyPaws Member

If I'm in the mood, I like to watch it. I would never do it, but I think it's hot because it's like the woman is being claimed. And I generally just like rape fantasies :D.

6. bigdo

bigdo Member

count me in, wheres the mailing list?
    :2thumbsup:

7. OralLuvr69

OralLuvr69 Guest

Starting to wonder how many women have this fantasy and either just never get the chance to try it or repress the desire. I personally think it can be very hot, but am not sure if I could get hard in a room full of guys jerking it...even if there was a hot woman at the center. I guess u don't know unless u try...

8. GemmaTomlinson

GemmaTomlinson Member

Ive tried bukkake once with 5 boys, i must admit i loved it. I would love to try it again with more than 50 men so i would get covered head to toe.

9. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

A huge fantasy of mine. I would love to see my gf covered in a white hot mess dripping all over her face. I have brought it up to with her, and her first respones was no. After some thought she has opened up to the idea that she would do it if i really want to. know my question is.. do i really want it? haha...

10. D&D

D&D Member

we have had 3 loads on my girl before. i licked the 1st one off mostly. i would love to see about 10 guys do a blowbang on her and i know she would be ok with it. the problem is finding 10 safe quiet guys. :( she is also so much fun she wants to snowball with another female sometime. at least a couple of loads. that would be hot!

11. sexyhotmale

sexyhotmale Member

I'm fairly open minded and is fascinated by any aspect of sex and have read that bukkakes were invented by the ancient Japanese as a ritual to abuse and humiliate a woman who has been caught committing adultery. Alas, I'm not into the humiliation/domination scene and it doesn' do much for me... If I were at a gb and a girl really wanted it (and not because she wanted to make the guys happy, if that makes sense?) then I may be persuaded but I've never felt the urge to jerk over a girls face with a bunch of men!

12. Jhawk1105

Jhawk1105 Guest

One word....Yuck!!

13. blondgrrl

blondgrrl Member

One's guy's come is enough for me. That said, I find it interesting that people seem to think this is just a male fantasy. I'm sure lots of girls would find at least the IDEA sexy, though actually living out the fantasy might be tricky or not even feasible. Some fantasies are better kept as fantasies, and they actually have MORE power that way. Once you've lived out a fantasy, it often looses it's appeal AS a fantasy. Then you have to come up with something else to masturbate over, LOL. :)

14. Ilovemanjuice

Ilovemanjuice Guest

I tried it once last year with 13 guys and loved it. I didn't swallow much, wanted it all on my face. It is something i would try again.

15. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

Did you do a blow bang as well?

Where could i meet you so i can join in ;) haha

16. Ilovemanjuice

Ilovemanjuice Guest

A bit of sucking, but mainly used my hands.