Bubble hash

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Enron, May 12, 2004.

1. Enron

Enron Member

Someone has offered to sell me a weed called bubble hash for 35 dollars canadian for a gram. He said its about 8 grams worth of pot just super concentrated, it sounds good cause i dont like wrecking my lungs more than i have too but i havent heard about this before.
    Basically im asking if hes trying to rip me off or have you ever heard of bubble hash before?

2. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Pressed (Bubble Bag / Exactor Extractor) Hash - The hash most people are familiar with. Color ranges from golden to dark brown, consistency from chalky to tar like. This has is obtained by pressing the glands or extracts into block form, often times combining heat with the pressure.

That sounds like normal hash to me dude. ...

3. garf12

garf12 Member

Yeah bubble hash *CAN* be pretty good stuff. Just depends on how it was made, I've never had any bad, but I hear some stuff can be mixed with alot of shit. Its basicly just the trycombs from the weed, its pretty good stuff. Im not really sure about price though cause I have only gotten it in A-dam.

4. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

bubble hash is made from "bubble bags" which are water extraction/filter bags it has been known to produce the highest quality hash in the world. It can also produce lower qualitys, it depends what screen the maker used. I would say go for it. $35 Canadian for a gram sounds like a good price to me.