Brownies ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Trader, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Trader

Trader Member

I know there's quite a few "recipes" on the Web...but one thing I haven't been able to find is whether or not MJ has to be dry to be used.

Anyone have a favorite recipe...(simple ones)...and knowledge if I can use bud that hasn't completely dried yet?

TKS

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Id jus let it dry, then make brownies, theres plenty websites with recipes like www.overgrow.com (Im sure they have a recipe in there somewhere)

3. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

as im sure uve read. u should use leaf and stem matter to make the weed butter and then use the weed butter to make brownies....if u use the bud itself ur really wasting. u could b getting high while ur making brownies from ur stems.

4. Trader

Trader Member

Thanks. I made a batch with 1/2oz premium bud...that wasn't dry yet...so we'll see. I guess I could have nuked it...but that didn't seem to be good on the trichromes...so in it went (after soaking in med/hot oil for the recipe).
    Now I'm going to look up how weed butter is made. Damn, plenty of shake around here for sure. Can't imagine how much leaf & stems would be needed for this. And what type of potency are we talking about?

TKS

5. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

stems, and leaves both contain thc. stems are the best. use the same amount in my opinion. i put a half of dank dank into a batch and it got me good, so now ive been saving up stems and smoking all my pot. i have just under a half and my goal is for close to an oz. : ). if u have time y not experiment. go to ur store and purchase a mix......muffins, cookies, brownies, wutever. just as long as u can extract the weed butter or weed oil and use it in the recipe.

6. Trader

Trader Member

Do you turn the stems into flour? Or do you soak the stems, leaves, and then process them?

TKS

7. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

SIMMER the stem and leaf matter in butter or oil for 20-45 mins.

8. Trader

Trader Member

Cool. So I'm guessing that there's no such thing as "too much", but how much butter should I plan to make?

Is there an appropriate ratio?

:)

9. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

use the amount in the recipe. put as much in as u feel necesary...again....experiment