Brothers An Sisters I Beg Of You..

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by hippiehillbilly, Feb 28, 2006.

1. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

certainly good questions! my answer to that can not! happen in one post but what is happining in this thread is a start! education!,motivation!, i will not go so far as to disscuss the other third ation! but in this country we still have options of peacful means that can work wonders, once the pepole of this country/world understand that our leaders do not wish the best for those that sustain them! what might happen? will peeps stand and demand their right to be free of oppression? if the farmers refuse to farm what shall we do? if the oil rig workers stop working the rigs what shall we do? will scociaty completly collapse? or will it become a more equitable scociaty? i myself beleive it will take more than most are willing to give, but i do understand that the pepole of this world have the power to bring the elite to their knees! will it be hard? absolutly! is it possible? a matter of debate!

2. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

ohh i forgot to say that geting high and naked whith our brothers and sisters from all over the world might not be a bad start!!!

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

i think the katrina responce proves our strength.. ;)

luv n lite..

4. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

ok bud i gota get to town to see my attorny tue. 21st they will be in the mail then if you pm me tonight with your addy!!!!

5. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

ya i wish i could have got there to help ! but ya together we can rebuild mountains!! peace!

6. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

you did help.. yer still helpin.. :)

luv n lite..

7. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

love you to!!

8. nutznfl

nutznfl Member

9. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i got a pack of 25 and sleeves i will send some to the folks that can do this wahts happend to heyzuse?

10. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i got a pack of 25 and sleeves i will send some to the folks that can do this wahts happend to heyzuse?

11. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

well i got 25 pack i will send 5 to anyone that will send me one thats burnable!!!!!! you still around hezues? can you pm me your addy????

12. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i have know idea of doing dvd's this is what i got!! dvd+R 16x,4.7gb,120min. if someone could explain to me the 16x thing to me it would be app.!!! memorex if that matters?

13. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

i've been gone. i'm going to mail out a copyable dvd to a couple folks this week so they can make copies. i dont have time to do it myself (takes 3 hours plus to copy dvds on this computer?) do you need a copy to make copies of?

14. nutznfl

nutznfl Member

i can burn a vido cd but not a dvd however the vido cd will play on a PC and "SOME" dvd players

15. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

yes if you can send me one it would be app. and then i will make outher copies to destribute ill pm you my addy!!! if you pm me yours ill send you some dvds ill try and send postage to but im real shy on cash right now! thanks!

16. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

well has anybody come up with a burnable??? ive got a 25pk of memorex dvd+r 16x-4.7gb aparrently heyzues aint gonna work with me! i still want a copy if poss. ill send some of these to who ever can copy a burnable!!!!! peace!

17. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

im sending it monday. burned and ready.
    i made another copy for someone...cant remember who though
    ha!
    its been a long month.

18. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

i hear you brother!! i just couldent tell were you were! thanks! but still pm me your addy and ill send you some cookies!!! lol so you still need the 2.4s? i went through a whole rigamarol whith the sales folk trying to figure the diff. between the x factor im not comp savy! but i will take care of you !! from what i have understood you might be able to upgrade drivers to handle different speed but im realy not sure! peace!!

19. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

cool, i pm'ed you7. it was dilligaf who also needed a copy so i am sending one his way too. you said you could burn a vido, but not a dvd? do vidos burn onto 'normal' cd's?
    just curious...
    i got my dvd burner for pretty cheap, was only 20$
    i got it at www.gametz.com

20. nutznfl

nutznfl Member