Brothers An Sisters I Beg Of You..

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by hippiehillbilly, Feb 28, 2006.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

anyones always welcome here with or without notice..

feel free to stop in anytime..

luv n lite..

2. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

i have to go buy a 3 pack of dvds this week, i need one for something, so i can burn the other two and send them to people. just email me an addy to heyzeus@centurytel.net

3. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

cool! like i say id like to come for your april gathering (it is april isnt it)? weell see, are you folks hooked up with the guy that used to put out or destribute that zine new world rising out of RI. i think i remember a thread he put here that brings this to mind ? cant remember his name but i uesd to see him at lupos, livingroom yrs ago! anyway thanks for the invite!! hope to see you in april. ohh when i try to go to your site i get home page and when i try further i get a bunch of ad links can you guide me ? peace!!!

4. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

well if i can get to the store sometime soon ill send you as many as i can afford! do you have a brand you prefer?

5. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

The stream is slow and choppy, so I'm just gonna let it slog it's way to the end then go back to the beginning and watch it once it's all loaded. Probably tomorrow morning. I'm on 56k, so it'll take awhile. Although it has moved discernably since I started it about 5 mins ago, so it's progress :p

If it's as good as it sounds I'll be burning some DVDs too. Got a few folks who should see it.

6. hippiehillbilly

7. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

well if i can get to the store sometime soon ill send you as many as i can afford! do you have a brand you prefer?

...nope whatever plays and works.

nalencer- you are better off with the torrent file...i dont think you can burn the google file.

8. hippiehillbilly

9. captseaweed

captseaweed Member

I believe there is a world order. I believe also George Bush I, old man Bin ladin and other world leaders and most prominant of this order sit at the same table. I believe they will play the people like a chess game until they blow up most of the world as we know it. I believe Warriors of the Light will emurge from the ashes and a new world order will begin.

10. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

neat movie, i guess everyone is making films.
    maybe i should make one.
    MWAHAHA

11. michaelstevenson

michaelstevenson Banned

Can not download video. Please send a cd.

Michael and Crystal Stevenson
    17 Cessna Drive
    Star Lake, NY 13690

12. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

ok, i'll mail one. im buying 2 blank dvds tommorrow.
    also flmkpr, i'll send you one.

...tragity?

13. pennylanejess

pennylanejess Member

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. hippiehillbilly

man i got 25 blank dvds an ten envelopes sittin here,, ill send anyone that sends me a copy 5 bucks an we will cover the mailing list thus far..

dood,, never come thru an a promise is a promise..

we just need a burnable cd..

luv n lite..

p.s. snail mail addys on the web page..

15. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

i still need dvds...

16. LSDPsychonaut

LSDPsychonaut Member

Holy shit.

17. heyzeus

heyzeus Member

as many dvds as someone wants to send me i will mail them back with the movie on it

s jamerson
    n5073 town hall road
    gleason wi 54435

18. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

thanks heyzeus im still trying to get to staples but its 30mi. away and i cant drive but ill get you some soon but i do have some maxell cd-r 700 mb discs will they work? are they the same as a dvd? if so i could send some in the next day or two!! peace!

19. moevan

moevan Member

ok , interresting flick. But I think I'm missing the final , bottom line point. What is going to be done about this? what is OUR reaction? Are we going to gather in the woods , get nakid and high and complain? We condemn violence,so we can't take up arms. It seems as if we are sheep who are only realizing that we are , in FACT sheep. who is proposing appropriate counter measures that can be truely effective? Agian , great flick.....but , what is it's point? OK , the government fucks us , misleads us , lies to us , goes to great lenghts to brainwash the masses......it gets exposed.now what?
    now what? Again , go to the woods get nakid and high? carry sgns? woo hoo !! Maybe write and sing songs of protest? Tell me , short of retaliating , what does anyone propose?

20. hippiehillbilly

ahhh ,, brother id propose livin the life ya think is true..;)

you know whats true,whats just..

remember the prophecy..:)

luv n lite