broken hearts

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Terrapin Flyer, May 26, 2004.

1. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

worst thing ever.

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yup they suck...I find it very hard to trust anymore, just happened one too many times. what happened Terrapin?

3. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

ive been seein' this girl for a while, long enought for my feelings to mature from an initial attraction to what they are now. she basically told me she doesnt want to be with me, ya know the whole its not you its me thing. i guess i thought it was for real this time. im tired of being alone, but now im sounding like one of those whiney emo kids.

4. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

Hey, you're only 19, you've got plenty of time. One thing you should remember - don't just be with someone because you don't want to be alone. You'd be doing yourself and your partner a bit wrong.

5. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

What if that's the initial reason but through the experience, you grow and mature yourself? Sorry, a bit drunk, i guess i'm just saying that i 'wanted' a girlfriend and went through some shit but now we're friends and everything's good... sadly she's the one going through hell now, apparantly i'm messing with her mind by simply being content being her friend... sigh... ladies....

6. Spinner

Spinner Member

I'm trying to get over one.
    *crying*

7. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

The first time ever when I ask my girlfriend to get with me. She was like "I'll think about it" and that really suck because that night i didnt sleep at all I was just thinking what her answer is going to be. So like the next day I ask her "have you think about it" and she said NO!!!! so that really hurts. and now were in love. Its Faith:)

8. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

when i asked my gf. it was on december 24. i had told i would be a christmas present before. but being the 24th she said i don't kno instead of the yes i was hoping for. but on xmas she called me up and said yes. so it all worked out. :)

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

relationships are sinking ships when yer this age... man get out and fuck your life away, thats what I always say. But than again you shouldn't take advice from me.

This thread is so emo, much <3.

or </3 rather

10. FatDaddy

FatDaddy Member

The solution ? Just stay single. Take matters into your own hands. The fact that this board exists is proof that relationships are not worth it.

11. bowleggedbecca

bowleggedbecca Member

12. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

No dont stay single. I hate being single. If you like to stay single thats alright but for me I need someone with me. haha. And beside when you get with someone and you really like them you cant do anything about it. And its worth everything when your with someone.

13. theusualone17

theusualone17 Member

What happened to me was kind of hard, i was with my gf 4 3 months n those were the best time in my life but once we had an argument about a phonecall so the next day she called me saying that she didnt want to be with me anymore, i switched the phone off and i felt really empty...i still cant get over her and i dont know what to do as i cant find a new gf. i hate being single!!!!!

14. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

give it time. let it grow. it'll all work out in end:D . keep on smilin' kids.

~shine on in love and light~
    Sundance

15. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i've already posted my story about how my might-have-been rejected me because i have kids. :( this one's going to hurt for a long time. there isn't going to be another one like him for quite awhile.

somebody hold me!

16. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

befor i loved, everything was black and white. Then i fell in love and lost that love and everything turned to shades of grey. I started crying over love songs, and songs i had listen to thousands of times but never really herd them befor you know what i mean?
    Love hurts

17. eirek

eirek Guest

*Holds Kitty fabulous* Hope that felt better :) I know how you all feel, I've been through it way too many times...luckily I'm with a great girl now and hopefully it'll last but hey, just keep trying someone will come that realizes how great you are and it'll last.

~Eirek