Britain’s Most Prolific Rapist

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by djomalley, Jan 9, 2020.

1. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That is terrifying, made all the more disturbing that he is a self-professed churchgoer and PhD.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you can do that? ok, i'm a self-professed phd too.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If he had been raping women instead, this would have been a lot more in the media, earlier and he would have been tracked down and caught earlier, would never have made it to 159 victims, as high as 190 possibly

This isn't me whining about doubled standards or whatever, just stating the truth. The lack of media attention has been quite curious. Yes it's being reported, but not to the level it would have been had his victims been female; there would be constant news stories and full coverage internationally of the trial

I don't get it, a gay guy in Manchester isn't going to have much trouble getting trade. Why on earth would he need to do it this way 150+ times

There was also this one, also in the UK:

Female paedophile poses as teenage boy to groom young girls

21 year old gay woman pretending to be a 16 old boy to get it on with 50 teen girls

Again dafuq?

Not a great month for the image of gay people, or it wouldn't have been had either of these cases got more media attention

It's a little bit bizarre is all I'm saying, a lot more people should be a lot more angry

5. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, what the world needs now is more anger, a lot more?

6. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

This is definitely terrifying... But in the article they said they kept it out of the media until the trial was over. That’s apparently why it’s getting Press now. All of these men except for one had no idea they were victims until they were shown the videos.

7. LoRider

LoRider Members

Terrifying

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

He isn’t a British citizen, he was a foreign student, on a student visa, with a rich dad. funny some News sources say He is an Indonesian serial rapist.

he began to study for at LEEDS for his PhD in August 2012 on human geography, which he did not complete. His thesis, submitted in 2016 failed, entitled "Sexuality and everyday Trans nationalism amongst south Asian gay and bisexual men in Manchester. “ He failed and was permitted to resubmit it, which he was working 9n the time of his arrest.

I do wonder if this was also kept quiet as to not create any public outrage towards certain ethnicities. They do that in Canada.

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

How long in Britain until he is eligible for parole? Half way through? In 15 years, if he is good perhaps he can be deported,

10. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Where's Jimmy Saville?