Brit stabbed to death a'dam

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by fedor, Nov 25, 2005.

1. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

YAWN....oh I'm sorry its just that unfocused drivel makes me sleepy Paul

2. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

man you must get tired alot then .

3. koopa

........on this board, as of recently I have. For the most part it has broken down to a pile of stale information, repetative requests for it, and stupid pot smoking kids from around the world being just that. There are of course some awesome exceptions: ie Nemisis, lctricity, myrtje and a list of others I won't go into.

4. swasw1

swasw1 Member

ohhhh get you koopa, get you.
    I presume I fall under the "stupid pot smoking kids from around the world" category :rolleyes:

5. fedor

fedor Member

fedor

6. koopa

no you fall under the "solopsist" category because you assume that what I say has something to do with you. I guess its swasi1's world and we are just livin in it. Reality check: There are alot of members and posts on this board swasi1. One heated thread between the two of us doesn't make you the center of my attention. I'm sorry but you've given yourself way too much credit sir. :)

p.s. Fedor: your posts have made me smile since day one man, you rock!

7. paulfreespirit

oh koopa you remind me of a pair of trainers ....................oh no man thats kapper ......... give yer head a shake lad .

8. koopa

i guess your slang makes sense to somebody in this world. As sad as I am to say it Paul, you missed a giant flame war in this thread already and are merely trying to get it going again. I will not partake or respond to you about this topic again flamer

9. paulfreespirit

. flamer......... eh koopa ...........you started firing the bullets (persuming) all us english are football hooligans . man thats so wrong and you know it is (or do you ?) .three words i dislike koppa ....................STEREOTYPING.........RACIST.............LABELING ....... .by the way lad wernt flamin no one . .........its good to have a bevy with people and respect other peoples cultures . you persumed " thats a big no no .england welcomes........................regards la...........slaaaaaaaaaaang= culture man with a capital C.

10. koopa

PAUL....TRY TO QUOTE A POST WHERE I SAY ALL ENGLISH ARE FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST PAL. I NEVER SAID ALL ENGLISH ARE FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ASSUMED NOTHING....IT WAS MADE QUITE CLEAR TO THE BOARD BY ANOTHER POSTER THAT IT WAS A UK SOCCOR HOOLIGAN WHO GOT STABBED. THE FLAMING BEGAN WHEN I MADE A JOKE ABOUT IT BEING A SOCCOR HOOLIGAN. THE FLAMING BEGAN WHEN SOME FOLKS INCORRECTLY THOUGHT I WAS SUGGESTING THAT THE PERSON DESERVED TO BE STABBED BECAUSE HE WAS A SOCCOR HOOLIGAN.

SINCE WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT YOU DO NOT READ VERY CRITICALLY BEFORE CHIMING IN, I'LL ALSO POINT SOMETHING ELSE OUT. BRAINLESS AND IRONGOTH WERE THE ONE MAKING BLATANT RANTING STERETYPES, LABELS, AND SAYING RACIST THINGS!!!!!! A FEW OTHER PEOPLE MADE A QUICK STAB OR TWO AT THE OTHER SIDE, BUT I WAS NOT ONE OF THEM!

Try projecting other peoples SHORTCOMINGS onto another scapegoat. I'm much too keen for you to get away with that crap.

I won't respond to another post you make until you produce this exact quote of me stating "all english are football hooligans".........which means I'm done with you because that quote doesn't exist. If you choose to ignore this challenge it will merely illustrate how much of a flamer you are. So either back up your accusations or be ONCE AGAIN proven to be firing blanks you prat.

Later chump!

11. paulfreespirit

so all middlesboro football supporters are english hooligans .koopa soccer hooligans i take it ? (question mark meaning what ) figures . how can you figure when you did"nt know ( a question mark in my book means (not sure ) dont know about anyone else . so how did you figure without knowing the full facts . you can figure what you wanna figure ( tryin not to type in slang) as this offends some people . fact is fact ..............figuring isnt fact is it .

12. El Capitan

El Capitan Banned

1 less brit too worry about.

13. paulfreespirit

by the way ........in your own words koopa ( explain what a flamer is ) some would say your flamin ............firing blanks (keep yer personal sex life to yer self ) . by the way you"ve upset me feelings now koppa . prat and chump( is that some sort of slang ?) pot callin the kettle . will countinue this dicussion after xmas (thats christmas ) koopa as i have much ale to drink and rockin around the christmas tree to do ( should "nt ) of said that" koopa will figure with a question mark that i"m a uk soccer hooligan and you call me a prat :D .............. . question koopa = in your own words (without googling it )"how do you define a uk soccer hooligan ?. i am intrigued and await your reply ................regards ted

14. paulfreespirit

oh dear dear "is this what the world has stooped too . ( priceless ). what other nations are on yer hit list .

15. koopa

and that quote you listed of me was what i said AFTER ANOTHER POSTER TOLD US IT WAS SOCCOR HOOLIGANS. The ? mark was used because that other poster used a slang term for hooligans that i thought meant hooligans but I wasn't sure. As for the figures part, I explained it fully in the posts that were deleted. But since you are merely attempting to rekindle a flame you wouldn't know about those posts WOULD U?

SO YOU LOSE CHUMP

P.S. I like that other thread on the protest board where you say 99.2% of cops are Bastards. So s.t.f.u. you hypocrite.

P. P. S. prat is UK slang....I figured I'd use it so you can understand but I guess you don't know your own language as well as I do :)

16. paulfreespirit

uk slang :D try this one knobjockey fullofshit emptyheaded fucken racist shitferbrain twat .now tell me something i dont know you slag ............you" ll be calling me a nicompoop next . anyway answer the question to my previous post how do you define a uk soccer hooligan ?.

17. koopa

well i'm glad to see that your posts are dissolving from "misguided" to "down right laughable"

For the second time, because you have proven that you can't read critically:

I ASSUMED NOTHING....IT WAS MADE QUITE CLEAR TO THE BOARD BY ANOTHER POSTER THAT IT WAS A UK SOCCOR HOOLIGAN WHO GOT STABBED. THE FLAMING BEGAN WHEN I MADE A JOKE ABOUT IT BEING A SOCCOR HOOLIGAN. THE FLAMING BEGAN WHEN SOME FOLKS INCORRECTLY THOUGHT I WAS SUGGESTING THAT THE PERSON DESERVED TO BE STABBED BECAUSE HE WAS A SOCCOR HOOLIGAN.

So as you can see, you came into this thread LATE and you MISCONSTRUED IT COMPLETELY, so FUCK OFF!!!!!

Are you gonna hastle brainless for his generalizations about americans? Or do you suggest it is all right to make generalizations about people you don't like? Like cops perhaps? Yeah, everybody go to the protest board and read all about pauls comments about police officers! Its comical that you are upset at me for something that I did not do. Its down right hilarious that you do exactly what your flaming me about on other boards. SO FUCK OFF HYPOCRITE

P.S. don't insert your responses into the quotation box if your going to quote me. The last thing I want is people thinking that the drivel pooring out of your mouth came from mine. Take a course on computers and figure out how to start and end quotes.

P.P.S. what you lost was my challenge to you. I'll repeat it again since you don't read critically. Find a post where I actually say that all english are soccor hooligans. You can't because I didn't. Yet you claim I did. You are wrong and full of shit. So take the baseless accusations somewhere else. Maybe try flaming a child, you'd be better suited for that lesser challenge and the child would find you more interesting then I do.

18. paulfreespirit

second time not answering the question suit . dont need to take a computer course to be understood (maybe you do ). made a joke (a persons death is"nt to be joked at dickhead )thats my quote lad . FUCK OFF ...........merry christmas to you an all .

19. koopa

Paul,

Now that we have vented some of the steam, allow me to discuss your final point in a civilized manner. I'm sure you can appreciate civility, being a fine young british lad and all :)

Now that you FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE that what truely offended you was the fact that I made light of a subject involving the death of a person, we are the same page. Until now you had only misdirected your arguement. Remember that I told you that this was all the original poster was upset about. So you are making the same repeated argument and I am giving the same repeated defense. Now maybe you can understand why I was so frustrated with you for repeating this whole process with me. But thanks for FINALLY revealing your true beef. Perhaps now we can resolve it with civility.

I feel that your personal ethics about death should not compromise the freedom of speech or expression of humor for another person. I feel that people have a right to the sense of humor they are born with. That is why I understand that you do not appreciate my sense of humor. I feel you have the right to have a different one. I feel you have the right to not appreciate my sense of humor. You do the world a discourtesy when you try to restrict its ability to feel and express freely. Do not think that you are so righteous that your judgement on what should or shouldn't be joked about becomes commonlaw for the universe.

If you still feel that you have the right to tell others what is proper and acceptable then you will not agree. That much I understand.

Looking forward to your reply,
    Koopa

20. paulfreespirit

as i explained after you pm"d me koopa i dont think a waste of a innocent life is funny . righteous koopa ? no just morals . i dont label and stereotype people on the basis of where they come from . you mention i am hypocritical based on another thread " am willing to discuss why you think that is so on that thread . GENERALISATIONS and ASSUMPTIONS.....you seem to be full of them . FOR THE THIRD TIME OF ASKING are you goin to give us your assumption of what you think a uk soccer hooligan is ? . if you dont know "thats ok " but make sure you know what your talking about before mocking someones death . pm me again if you wanna discuss this further or start a new thread .personally i wont waste anymore time with this .............. to the lads family my condolences.........may your kin Rest In Peace .