Bringing Oxy's on a plane

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TooCrisp, Mar 14, 2009.

1. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

I'm going to Florida in the morning and want to bring some OC's with me....was thinking of putting them in an advil bottle in my toiletry kit in my carry-on and cover them with advils. this should work right? anyone have any better ideas? im not worried about it but want to make sure im totally straight here.

help would be much appreciated.
    :)

2. jia

jia Member

Can put them in a prescription bottle, it's not like they're going to ask you to produce the script unless you're carrying enough to pacify half of Ft. Lauderdale.

3. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

hmm I feel like bringing a scrip bottle is bringing unnecessary attention of having a drug, legitimate or not.

ill think about that though. i do have a scrip bottle for oxycodone, but perc 5's not oc's

anyone have any other ideas? i know this is an extremely common thing so what does everyone do?

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i think what you originally posted sounded good, but TBH i would never risk the chance of even trying...

5. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

do this and if you get caught then we're living in 1984:

wrap the OC's in tin foil, buy a pack of M&M's, open them without tearing the bag, shouldn't be too hard, and tape it back shut, toss in a place where the M&M's won't melt, but even if they do, you're good because the 80's are in tin foil.

if this doesn't work, then i don't know.

6. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

I always wore pants that had a slit cut in the belt area. I would just put them in there and put a belt over it. It has always worked for me. Do what you think will work best. The Advil bottle sounds fine.

-NICU

7. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i did this exact thing 2 days ago and had no problems. you sir are good to go. thread closed. tho dont put them in your carry on, put the bottle in your checked luggage.

8. philly4life

philly4life Member

Thread Closed? Come on, you know someone will read this and still have more worries/concerns. That being said...
    Yea I have done this many times as well. I would put it in any pill bottle and just throw it in your bag. I always throw a few pills other then the advil and oc's in the bottle thou just for good measure. One time, when I was bringing a bunch of them, I put them in a pill travel case (7 day kind), 2 in each day and then put the same set of pills (tylenol, advil, vitamins etc..) into each of the slots. This was when I was nervous and young but it worked.
    Just a side note. My boy was traveling to Jamaica and was worried about dealing with customs. He actually broke the pills (30mg blue guys) into pieces and put them inside of antibiotic capsules. This was deff overkill but it was one of the most clever and crazy ways that I have heard about bringin em on a plane. I think he said he could fit a little more then 2 in each capsule.
    What's most important is being confident in you method because you don't want to be nervous when going through security. Most of those guards can spot that and having them poke around you and your bad more is not something any of us want or need.
    One more thing, beatnicks idea of using foil is NUTS. DO NOT DO THIS!!!!! If you put foil wrapped pills in an M&M bag it will probably show on the xray machine and would look very odd to a TSA screener. They may not see it, but if they see metal in an unopened candy bag I have a feeling they may get a little suspicous and take a look at your "unopened" bag. Puttin em in an MM bag alone and resealing it wold work I imagine. Melting shoudn't really be an issue cause we all know they melt in your mouth, not in your hand. Sorry about the rambling but I did some bean and I this is how I get.

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

^ yea, true that actually, i just realized, i mean, paper towels, lawl, but i'm not the nastiest drug smuggler. psh, tin foil, i'm funny.

10. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

beatnick, hey pal, f*ck you. luckily im not that stupid but next time make sure you know what advice youre giving. and even if you did mean paper towels not tin foil thats still the dumbest idea ive ever heard in my life. were you high on heroin when you wrote that?

for anyones that interested i did get job the done today. i went back on my plan to put them in the advil bottle in my carry on because i didnt like the idea of it going through the x-ray. i realized just putting them in my pocket was pretty much fullproof as long as I made sure not to set the medal detector off. Didn't wear a belt or watch and put them in the "small" pocket in my jeans, a tiny pocket right above the normal ones. I felt this would decrease the chances of me getting busted if by some odd chance they decided to search me, because the pocket literally seems like it was made for smuggling pills...i honestly think they could of searched me and not noticed the pills. but fortunately it never came to that and i just walked right through, eezy peezy japaneezy.

anyway..now i have 4 80's and 2 40's on me...total of 400mg's....had a great plane ride and a nice vacation ahead of me....with great risks come great rewards haha

11. china_white

china_white Banned

yo crisp man, i know you've been around here long enough to know to respect beatnick,
    he is on of the long time members and most intelligent people here,
    no disrespect meant, but seriously? his plan is brilliant!

12. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

bottom line is if i followed what he told me to do id end up in jail and basically ruin my life. and not probably. definitely. because they wont let u through the metal detector until it doesnt beep, and that would definitely keep going off. eventually theyd realize it had to be the m & m's, open them up, and im done. at that point u cant bs and say u have a script for them because anyone who does wouldnt go to that sort of effort.

im just saying if u give someone advice on a topic like this make sure its correct. if it was someone not as smart in my shoes they might have given it a try. i have a right to be angry. as for what he meant, i shot it down mostly out of anger, but it still seems a bit over the top and i thought of this while i was high on heroin-like.

13. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

glad you got through without any problems crisp, enjoy your vacation

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Glad it worked out for ya crisp. There is nothing better than going on vacation and knowing you got your goodies with ya..:D

15. Tiny Dancer483

Tiny Dancer483 Members

I'm going to Texas and want to sneak them on. I was thinking about putting them in with me birth control packet. There the same size as mine and I can just fold the foil back over them. Do you think this would work? The only thing is they are a different color.

16. Chantarr

Chantarr Members

youd be better taking the script bottle, because if your caught without the bottle trying to take a schedule 2 narcotic on a plane i cant think that will be good