Bringing our commune to an higher level

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by Briggs Family, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Briggs Family

Briggs Family Members

We want now bring our commune into an higher level what we want to do is a commune/group wedding so that all the sisters become wifes.

Is there some experiance with group weddings inside communes and what kind of ceremony we can use?

2. Briana Sugar

Briana Sugar Members

You would use something Pagan. A wedding ceremony is nothing more than a series of traditions and rituals passed from person or group to others.

Creating your own ceremony with its own traditions and rituals would probably be best suited. Also, combining already existing methods would also be an option, like: Jumping the broom stick, stomping a glass, hand fastenings/tying, and anything else that represents the joining of beings.

Good luck

3. jondalar7

jondalar7 Creating harmony on the planet

Consider making it an annual event of commitment. We did a ceremony Where each person was brought up and honored by another and the honorer praised the wonders of the person they presented. Everyone got to be presenter and presented it made such a joyful occasion as people heard things about themselves that they never knew anyone noticed. very bonding experience

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Question: if I choose to participate, will I only have one husband? Or will I have several husbands?