Bring The Troops Home!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by givepeaceachance, May 16, 2004.

1. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

We need to bring the troops back now. The rebuilding is not going to happen anytime soon so why keep them there? Iraq needs diplomats to rebuild anyways, not trained soldiers. We need to start a petition, or if there already is one, make sure that it gets signatures. The situation is not going to get any better with americans over there. They should be sent home, now.

2. DaRsH_tHe_AcId_QuEeN

DaRsH_tHe_AcId_QuEeN Member

Bring The Boys Back Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Member

4. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

Actually I go on that site all the time, but thanks anyway!

5. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

6. element7

element7 Random fool

I heartily agree here. Lately it's been real sickening(not like it hasn't all along, but lately it's been real up front) how there's all these couch potato armchair cheerleaders for the war who are all too willing to let someone else go off and die or get wounded because of some lofty (and false) idealism. How can the idea of bringing those people home safe to their families be such a radical idea? Isn't it just common sense?

7. D. Umpster

D. Umpster Member

I agree that we need to take action to end US involvement in Iraq along with any other countries. I don't believe that a petition is going to have much influence on the situation. I can't think of a major political change that has come about through the drafting and signing of a petition. We can talk a lot of talk but if people are not willing to physically put themselves on the line for what they believe in it doesn't mean much.

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

why dont we let the troops do what they want? they all signed up for the job. most of the troops over there have high morale over there anyways.

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Let the troops do what they want? Hahaha like they have a choice in the matter?

10. SimpleMan

SimpleMan Member

It won't work dude....its destined and evitable. The world is ending so get ready.