bring him back!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by killswitchjd, May 3, 2007.

1. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

Bring back smokin dude! I have seen nothing but good, conciderate posts from him lately (even tho he is banned). I say bring him back, but we can let the poll decide. I say everyone deserves another chance at some point....

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

why is smokindude banned?

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Even if he were banned, discussing his banning subjects yourself to the same state. Be careful is all Im saying friends :)

5. killswitchjd

okay, I dont give a fuck. How can a forum about something that is illegal have such guidelines? wait, dont answer that, they may ban you for it!

Anyways, are you still banned smokindude?

6. Krsna Bhakti

Im sorry that you feel the need to be so hostile over something so unimportant, and then calim to not care. I am not a mod here, and I wasnt trying to insult you or upset you in any way, I was simply looking out for you. I dont exactly agree with some of the rules myself, but I do use the site for free, and I dont see the need to discuss other posters. Love and light bro, peace to you :)

7. darkain

darkain Member

Unfortionatly, the internet is not like the USA, no free speach. The person who pays for the bandwidth makes the rules.

8. killswitchjd

sorry, that wasnt aimed at anyone in general, more peace back at you man.
    moreso a joke. but i do still want to know about smokin dude...

9. Krsna Bhakti

You seem like a really good person! Thank you, I didnt take the comment personally, I just didnt understand the frustration. More love to ya friend :)

10. Splosh

Splosh Member

Smokindudes online and posting stuff now, i dont think he's banned. Wb smokindude.

11. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I love it when I see people argue then resolve the problem. We have way too many fights considering this is the STONERS LOUNGE.

I did not vote because I don't know who smokin dude is. good luck to him tho.

12. Krsna Bhakti

I love it too bro, Love is what i live for. As much shit as I have to take in my life, it is through acceptance and forgivness that we progress as spiritual beings. Love to you and to all, your friend John :)

13. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Yes it is policy to not discuss bannings or we all know what will happen. However, I will quickly speak on the issue and then hopefully get it locked by a mod if i remember (this is why we need an active MJ mod (WW27!!).) Smokindude had his IP banned for his whiteboietc stunt. If he goes through some other setup he can access the forums and post but not new threads only quick replies. His banishment will be ended if the admins ever feel it is appropriate. From what I've found out, the more people bitch about it the longer it will be. Smokin's situation has already been discussed in a couple of threads that are available via the search function. Please let this thread die.

14. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

nope
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/member.php?userid=15803
    instead of senior member it would say banned if he was banned
    bans are typically short term 3-5 days or some such

15. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

once again, only his IP is banned and not his member name

16. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Yep, my ip is banned. Im on a prox server and it only allows me to post quick replies. I cant post new topics and access any of my options, such as editing my sig and all that. Just quck replies, it sucks.

17. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

as you can see, i cant edit posts either.

18. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Good.