Bright Eyes!

Discussion in 'Alternative and Indie Music' started by Four Winds, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

EDIT: My bad, just found the other Bright Eyes thread :p Forgive me.

But I'm curious, has anyone seen them live/going to see them live? I've been a fan since 2001 and cannot wait for the show in Toronto- I HOPE I CAN GET TICKETS!

I'm absolutely addicted to the new album 'Cassadaga' as you can no doubt tell from my username. Conor Oberst, Mike Mogis, and Nate Walcott are musical geniuses, no doubt about that.

I also live about 5 mins from the Cassadaga in upstate NY- a big spiritualist community that inspired the formation of the Cassadaga in Florida, so thats pretty cool.

Im dissapointed they arent coming to Buffalo for this tour :( Im gonna have to drive 3 1/2 hours to Toronto to see them, but worth every second of it :)

Woo-hoo for Bright Eyes!

2. SweetMarie

SweetMarie Member

I see this is kind of an old thread, but I was searching for a Bright Eyes enthusiast. I saw them live in Chicago, about the time you posted this, and left an even bigger fan! It was my first time seeing them live, Conor Oberst is seriously the most amazing song writer, such beautiful, passionate lyrics......I absolutely love him. The show was, honestly, one of the best shows I've ever been to.