Brexit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BlackBillBlake, Feb 19, 2016.

1. A bit rich calling everyone losers. You might lose out yourself.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you ain't first, you last.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, well its hardly surprising is it matey when you know that boozecruiser is a fully paid up member of the scumbag 'nasty party' and/or their acolytes !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2020
  4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I have a British friend who said that the leavers are better workers than the ones who wanted to stay.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, you have one person in particular to blame. One person above all others

Jeremy Corbyn

Why the hell the dude didn't step aside in 2017

Why the hell just before the election he throws out 100,000 council flats a year

Unfuckin believable, I'm still shaking my head

6. Vladimir Illich

From the voice of another scumbag 'nasty party' supporter !!!

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So what would the Labour Partys nickname be? The dumb **** party? I'm still shaking my head.

The right kind of labour leader, what was it, July 2017, could have totally swung it all around by Dec 2019

What's the use of whinging about Boris, the Tories, whether the ballot in the referendum predicted the future or not

......if the leader of the opposition party that could change everything was that useless twat?

You watch, same thing will happen in the US this year. No use whinging about Trump if the choices on the other side are some geriatric who can't remember what day it is, or some twit talking about $30 trillion in healthcare in one hit

8. Vladimir Illich

I wouldn't brag if I were you, when you have such a prat as Prime Minister, and given your right stance, is likely to had your support !!!

Faced With Climate Disaster, Australian Prime Minister Plans to Open Coal Mine

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Same thing happened here though last election, labour should have romped home, but they didn't because we had this wet blanket of a labour leader. Not that they would have done shit about the Carmichael mine anyway

10. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

‘The Dumn **** Party ?
    Spot on!
    What a right load of Shite losers.
    Out of power for at least a generation now methinks.
    Particularly if that Dumn **** Rebecca Long Bailey gets to be leader.
    Bring the Stupid Bitch on I say! :tonguewink:

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Err, let's see

She has a law background and was Shadow energy, industry Minister

I like her, at least she is not some geriatric Marx nuthugger

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Next month we get into the nuts and bolts and we get to see that the Tories did want a hard brexit all along. To gain total control of immigration, delete previous EU directives and rewrite trade deals that dont have non trade conditions

And all they have to do in the next couple of years is to make it seem like a success is to make sure UK growth outstrips French and German growth, which was likely to happen anyway

Boris Johnson sets course for the hardest possible Brexit

Told you so

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yep. Because growth and economy and money are all that matters.

This thread is fucking horrible, by the way, with all the name calling and insults from both sides. You're ALL being manipulated into thinking any of this bullshit is ever about making the world a better place. It's about rich people remaining rich, or getting richer. It's about the minority who fight over having control over the majority. Whole thing is a dumb pantomime and rather than sit in the audience booing and hissing or cheering, we could get up and leave the theater. Go and sit on a beach or grow some vegetables, or ANYTHING REAL.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, you'll love this one then

[​IMG]

Simon Price on Twitter

15. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Drift

This is my country and I love it but it’s not perfect and I’ll always fight to try and make it better

And that is it and the reason why I fight – there are very rich people behind Brexit who were very happy to lie and cheat to get it passed and I’m sorry to say many were bamboozled into supporting it.

16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Flag

LOL and they based that on what exactly?

17. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

VG

Again I have to laugh because we have been through all that before and you have NEVER been able to back up your argument

What control of immigration did the UK not have?

What EU directives are you talking about?

Trade deals that dont have non trade conditions – do you know anything about WTO rules

Are you saying that we should just stop trading with the EU27 all together?

Well we will see but whereas virtually all people that have looked at this have concluded that this is bad for the UK especially in the long term, the leavers who have NEVER been able to put up any rational reasons why leaving would be good for the UK live on in hope.

And is this just about ‘getting one over on France and Germany I thought it was about the EU?

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

They were the three main players in the EU with a sizeable population, UK, Germany, France.

All that needs to happen over the next few years is UKs growth to out do France and Germany, which was going to happen anyway, and has little to do with brexit

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

LOL still no answers

• What control of immigration did the UK not have
    • What EU directives are you talking about?
    • Trade deals that dont have non trade conditions – do you know anything about WTO rules
    • Are you saying that we should just stop trading with the EU27 all together?

20. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Remember they told you austerity was at an end, well that was before the election.

Now it comes out that Boris Johnson’s government was surprise, surprise… lying…. it’s been demanded that all cabinet ministers draw up cuts of at least 5% to their departments.

They say that this is so saving can be spent elsewhere, but they said something similar last time, when they promised that some areas like health and Education wouldn’t be cut but then cut them in real terms anyway. They might make a big song and dance about a few projects to make it sound different (as they did when they lied about building 40 new hospitals when actually it was only six and they were not new just been renovated).

So basically what many warned about - that austerity would continue - were right.

So when is the Brexit dividend meant to kick in?