"Breeding"

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by converted, Jun 17, 2020.

1. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Hmm, viruses change your genetics, maybe sperm absorbed can too

2. converted

converted Members

I appreciate everyone's comments. Admittedly, what had started my thinking about this subject was my wife's sex with other men. Like many, I love the taste of another man's sperm when she comes home from a date after allowing another man to ejaculate inside her. We are Caucasian and though she is super careful a few times we have had a "scare" about her getting pregnant by other men, especially Black men. I don't fault the other men when this happens as I believe that one of the greatest acts of dominance over another man is impregnating that man's wife. Though I am a bottom and this scenario plays perfectly for me, thank God for the morning after pill!

FWKbi likes this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

oh dear, I only just saw this....not sure but I'll PM you.

Simon :)

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

Agree

5. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I'm not sure it's breeding. That doesn't fit for me and I don't want to be bred.

I'm not going to Breed your ass and you will not be Breeding my ass.

If I hookup with a bloke and allow him to fuck me I'm being fucked or having anal intercourse.

It's a term I don't like. I'm open to the idea of anal and receiving and taking a load from a guy fucking me bareback.

To tell me you want to breed me would just turn me off.

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Agreed. Seems kind of weird, approaching on creepy to me. But different strokes for different folks.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  7. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

I just think of it as a submissive giving himself to a dominant male by allowing his ass to have cum ejaculated into.....and being submissive and using those terms is exciting.

8. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I agree. It's of course not literal breeding, but the word captures what I like about a guy and me sharing our seed with each other, or only one sharing his seed with the other. When I finally inserted my cock into another guy's ass for the first time after 21 years of only oral sex with guys, the intimacy of that kind of physical union with another man changed everything for me. It's about a stronger joining together, and it woke up a deeper gay part of me. So having my sperm, my essence, implanted into him through his anus and mixing with his body, and vice versa, is the greatest physical intimacy possible between two men I believe. There's something very special, and very erotic, about that. And if there is an actual genetic change as one guy postulated earlier in this thread, then that is an even greater sharing, joining, intimacy. It makes me almost want to be 100% gay.

cohikr68 likes this.
  9. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

slayer3737:

I agree with your post 100% my friend!

Honestly, though, I've long had an intense fetish for male pregnancy, imagining two masculine men actually being able to inseminate one other, blasting the depths of their hot butts with each other's thick, hot, baby-making sperm!

I've long said, you blast a hot sperm load into another guy's ass and you are BONDED for life, no matter what he might say otherwise.

Too, when another guy pumps HIS hot, thick sperm deep into your waiting ass you can't help but find it hot as all hell, thinking of all the millions little white-tailed bandits, swimming deeper and deeper into your bowels, looking to fertile a male egg.

Just thinking about this has me rock-hard right now......

Regards,

John

slayer3737 and soulpoker like this.
  10. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I wish I was there with you, John. I would swallow that rock hard cock deep down my throat, or sit my virgin ass over top of it, and bring it deep into my ass to inseminate me with your beautiful male essence. Gosh, two men joining together like this is--I don't know--the hottest thing in the universe.

That's why I've been actively looking to bottom for a guy since I broke up with my girlfriend just before the pandemic hit. That rocky relationship made me feel a lot more gay than I've ever felt in my life. I tell you, with the one guy I've gotten together with during the pandemic so far, twice, I played with his asshole opening with my cockhead (and my tongue) a lot, pushing my cockhead 3/4 the way into his sphincter, and using every ounce of my will to stop myself from plunging the rest of my cock deep into him. I almost did, and actually kind of regret that I didn't, especially after fumbling with a condom made me embarrassingly not be able to maintain my erection long enough for covered penetration.

11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Slayer3737:

Not to brag, but I think you really would have "gone to town" chowing down on my thick nine-incher(!!):D

When I'm REALLY hot (I leak a LOT of lube), I'll blast at least eight or nine good, thick spurts of mansauce (in the past, quite a few manly mouths and assholes have been flooded with my thick sperm (and never any complaints!)

If I was being blown, with my pants and shorts down, with my bud on his knees in front of me, all he had to start doing was finger-fucking my tight chute, and smacking my buttcheeks, and fuck, he'd be rewarded with a mouthfull (and throatfull) of hot cum!

I LOVED the "thwacking" sound of my sweaty, loaded balls smacking his chin as I thrusted!

Another hot thing I loved doing was to get a bud over my knee and pank his butt until I got it good and red; then, I'd bend him over, and pry those red glutes apart and really drill his hairy butt good with my tongue.

Then, I'd start sliding my hard shaft up and down that furry crack and then cream it good with a thick, creamy load!

If the guy I was with was bi, and had a wife or girlfriend, I loved spanking the guy's butt while she watched, and then, afterwards, have her scour his red, sore ass with her dripping pussy while either he blew me or I blew him.

A LOT of HOT fun for all involved!

Thanks for replying!

Regards,

John

12. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

John,

The closest I've ever come to having a boyfriend was this gay guy that I saw a bunch of times. I really liked this guy, a lot. He was the nicest guy ever, and we got together a number of times; we went out to dinner at restaurants; he cooked for me at his place; we cuddled on the sofa watching TV; we talked about everything under the sun, with long conversations; we played naked in his outdoor Jacuzzi; and we had lots of amazing sex. The reason I mention him is that he also had an extraordinary, thick, 9 inch cock like you. It was magnificent!

I learned to actually deepthroat him entirely. I also would dive underwater in his Jacuzzi and tonguefuck his out-of-this-world asshole for 2 minutes at a time, at least, up and down repeatedly. Both activities benefitted from my having recently returned from the Dominican where I did some free diving, where you dive deep below the surface without a tank, etc., just with mask, snorkel, and fins, holding your breath. Even though I've been a strong swimmer all my life, as well as a scuba diver, I never discovered this natural talent that I had for free diving. There I was, able to dive with the scuba divers, exploring a reef and all its fishes 40-50 ft. down, holding my breath for 2-3 minutes, with little effort. Little did I know that a couple weeks later that practice would come in handy making oral love to my friend's asshole in his Jacuzzi, and a few months later be able to hold my breath to deepthroat his enormous cock, during which breathing was impossible.

Alas, even though I really liked him, unfortunately I wasn't in love with him, which was what he was looking for, so it didn't last. He wanted a real boyfriend, and even though I desperately wanted to have romantic feelings for him, I didn't (I have yet to have romantic feelings for a guy). A FWB wasn't good enough for him. He wanted love--as perhaps some of the rest of us have wanted at one time or another.

So, to make a long story long, I definitely would enjoy devouring your thick, 9 inch cock, John,

Gary

13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Gary:

Why, after reading your (stimulating!) post, am I now recalling the old TV adventure show, "Sea Hunt"?? (talk about the proverbial "big one that didn't get away!".....let alone "The Loch Ness Monster):D

Kudos to you for being able to hold your breath as long as you can; I can barely breathe when I wear my mask when I go out to run errands!

Oddly enough, I was never a "naturalist", so to speak, being, when engaging in m/m action, naked was never my thing.

For me, it is always so much hotter when guys leave their clothes on (or, at least, some of them!) when having "fun"; for me, it is a lot hotter (a man in a suit never fails to really get me going, especially if he's equipped with 'plenty of meat in the seat"!;)

Anyway, I hear you my friend; 20-something years ago, I was DEEPLY in love with my best buddy (and former co-worker), who was 15 years my senior (he was a big, six-three Italian guy who just seemed to have "smoking hot" emblazoned on his forehead!

Though he loved me like a brother (and, I, him) he was married (second wife) and a die-hard pussy hound.

However, as his wife would never perform oral on him, he DID let me blow him a number of times (it was ALWAYS hot, and for me, really hleped me with the "bonding" I really craved...at least it was something!)

When he was "in the mood", a mouth on his shaft was just that; I was happy that i was at least getting THAT much, and am still glad of that.

Had I had the chance, I would have ripped him a new one, but, I knew that wasn't going to happen, so, I just fantasized (and still do!)

However, I was truly lucky to have such a dedicated, caring bud; we DID have a lot of fun and crazy times together...all "G" rated"!

It was very difficult wanting to "love" another man phyiscally, whn, though he had strong emotional feelings for you, did not have any desire for anything more.

There was, a bit earlier, a straight married older guy I worked with (he looked like a Civil War general!) that I REALLY wanted to "bond" with; but, even though he liked me (as a co-worker) he never showed any interest in even having a platonic friendship with me.

Here, in this situation, it was even more frustrating, being that this guy only thought of me as a co-worker, nothing more; I had some VERY intense feelings for him, but, oh, well, I figured, what are you going to do?

Anyway, I truly hope that, for you, you will finally meet the guy you are looking for (and certainly deserve) whom you truly LOVE and who also, feels likewise about you

All the best, my friend!

Regards,

John

BTW: Remember the literary seagoing classic, "Moby Dick", and Captain Ahab armed with his big "harpoon"!:D

14. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

John:

Thanks again so much for writing back, and the wonderful wishes you were sending my way. I truly wish the same for you. I'm so sorry that you've had such strong feelings, including love, for a couple guys in your life, but unrequited. I've experienced the same with a couple women in my life. It is very painful. I'm sending prayers your way for you to find that perfect guy who shares back the love you feel for him. And then for him to be able to take that amazing cock of yours down his throat and deep into his ass, to breed him from both ends, with passion and love, and return the same to you, in that perfect gay bond that no one can break. Yes!

True, I am definitely quite a strong naturalist: I love being naked. But I can kind of understand a little bit of what you're talking about with a guy fully dressed. I attended this old, famous gay bar a couple of times in Toronto when I lived there last (in the early 2000s), very close to its unfortunate closing after many decades. I visited it on a couple clothing optional nights. It was such a thrill to check my clothes at the door, and just be totally naked walking around the bar. Quite a number of guys were also naked, which was so hot. But the majority of the guys were fully clothed still. That I found the hottest of all. The exhibitionist side of me (that I never knew was there) loved showing my full nakedness, and especially my very hard cock, to these clothed guys. Man, I was just oozing pre-cum!

That first night I also discovered their huge back patio, which was fully enclosed and hidden from the outside world. So much sex was going on back there, 10-30 guys, and I happily walked through there, browsed, and joined in. I was so turned on playing naturist and exhibitionist, and voyeur, in the bar, that I was glad to be able to blow that energy out, and into a guy's mouth, not to mention happily, joyfully sucking so many beautiful cocks myself (it was still before my anal days, which didn't start until 2013). I just so wished that the place did not soon close thereafter (the owner was retiring I believe).

But then I found a large, gay orgy (as an offshoot of Totally Naked Toronto, a gay, naturist organization), with 20-50 guys having sex all night long in these large hotel apartments once a month. But that's another story. (I may have the chronology backwards, but both events were a blast, and part of me misses them.)

All the best,
    Gary

15. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Hey, Gary:

I think you could be a new superhero, "ADVENTUREman"!:D (XXX-rated, of coure!)

If you are talking about "going back to nature", ever think of all those guys that used to go on those African safaris, back in the day (all male)?

Talk about HEADhunters!!!!:D

I get especially HOT with suitsex fantasies; a bunch of macho gay/bi guys wearing suits in an office setting, "bonding" by sucking/fucking, etc.....REALLY gets me HOT!!!!!

And, of course SPANKING and a LOT of "tonsil hockey!"

Long ago, I saw an online photo of a 90-year old gay guy (STILL hot-looking) on a senior gay/bi site.

He was wearing a pinstriped suit (with suspenders....HOT!!) and his (I kid you not!) 11" cock was standing at rigid attention, jutting out of his open fly, DEMANDING attention!

Damn, how many times I jacked off thinking about topping and bottoming with this HOT old "coffin dodger"!

Between COVID and the fact that I really have no "outlets" in my area, and, these days, you really don't know WHO you can trust in many situations, I just "sail solo", so to speak (I've got so many callouses on my right hand, you'd think I dig ditches for a living!):D:D:D

I truly admire your self-assurance and confidence (not to mention BALLS!) and am glad that you, at least, are getting SOME
    m/m action.

I know you mentioned that you greatly enjoy scuba diving ( how many times I whacked off thinking about Loyd Bridges in that TIGHT wetsuit in "Sea Hunt!":D

Well, IF I scuba dived, I'd be packing one lengthy "spear'!!!!:D

Seriously, I've always been interested in ships, boats, marine life, etc (remember that HUNKY Brian Kelly, "Porter Ricks", in the old "Flipper" TV show....hell, yeah!)

Years ago, I used to IM with a single gay guy (in his late 50's then; he was a retired mechanic) from Florida; he was as kinky and as horny as I was, and we had a lot of HOT online jack sessions!

He told me that he once ended up bottoming (and topping) for about 15 Latino dudes, in an abandoned mobile home on rainy night; man, if I only had been a fly on the wall....dang!

Anyway, I truly appreciate the best wishes you send, and know that I am MORE than wishing the same for you, my friend!

Regards,

John