"Breeding"

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by converted, Jun 17, 2020.

1. converted

converted Members

Prior to engaging in bisexuality, I had always defined breeding as an act of procreation, or creating new genetic life. My wife and I have conceived three children through sexual intercourse, which is an example this "breeding" process. Ours is an intimate relationship and so I am not suggesting that I have "bred" my wife. The term has a connotation that involves intercourse that is void of emotional attachment.

I have had intercourse with and have been inseminated by a few men none of which I was emotionally connected with. However, can the term "breeding" still apply if it has a meaning separate and apart from procreation but still holds the connotation of creating something genetically new?

By accepting and then absorbing his sperm into my body, am I allowing him to permanently alter my physiology, my individual genome in some beneficial, positive and permanent way? I think of this as I decide if I will allow another man to take me into his bed, have intercourse with me, and then plant his seed deep inside of me.

FWKbi likes this.
  2. Hike247

Hike247 Members

Interesting concept. In a physical way I don’t believe anything in your body get changed, just pleasure lol

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Using that term to refer to gay male sex bothers me, not just because there's actually no insemination going on. But I know it's used that way these days.

4. converted

converted Members

Pleasure. Yes, indeed. The thought of this concept enhances the pleasure I feel as I offer my body to another man and he ejaculates deep inside me. I view this as another form of submission to his dominant masculinity.

Sexualfunone, Si69, FWKbi and 3 others like this.
  5. converted

converted Members

It is. Perhaps this thread could serve to investigate both why and how it is used these days and IF its use diminishes or enhances the pleasure derived from the male/male sexual experience.

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

There is no problem with that level of submission at all. It shows a healthy sexual appetite. It's something I long to experience. But to call it breeding is to me kind of disturbing.

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I don't find the term breeding disturbing at all. I felt so submissive when my wife pegged me. Total role reversal! During our first session she commented "I bet you wish this was a real cock"! She knew of my past suck buddy.....and her comment really turned me on and got me thinking.......YES, I DO! At that moment I wanted to be bred.....a real dominant man fucking me bare and cuming deep in my ass. Then I'd know that I was his. He would have to be someone I trusted, and he cared for my safety. Only gay guy I know that would fit the bill, but he's not "available". I know he crushes me and would be the perfect guy to show me the ropes and breed me.

8. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

Ours cocks in basic terms are for taking a whiz and planting a seed inside a fertile woman... I guess we think with it a lot but that never ends well most of the time.... lol. Honestly mines in the way most of the time and I wish I could tuck it away. When I would lay on my back and with my legs up and spread with that cock sliding in and out I would drift away fantasizing that when his pace quickened and his grunts got faster he was about to send his seed deep inside me and it would find its mark and hit home.. He would scream out he’s cumming and with one last thrust to get as deep as possible his amazing large think cock as deep as it could go would then start to pump is thick and warm fertile cum deep inside my waiting body .. his flesh pump emptying his large balls of every sperm he had to offer then collapse allowing me to hold him tight and keeping him inside not letting out a drop. I wanted more then anything for it to be a real for him to have used me to breed and start a new life and feel a life grow inside me.. now of coarse he’d get up and if still hard start fucking me again or I’d clean him up and blow him till he was hard again so he could fuck again and that would snap me out of it...... My fantasies are part of me and part of the reason I enjoyed pleasuring my male partners and really why I’m bi... If someone wants to think they are being used for breeding or wants to breed a male it’s all good and who knows maybe someday science will make it happen....

KC69, Si69, FWKbi and 2 others like this.
  9. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Not to go off topic but it has been done. You need a donor uterus. Obviously C section when it's time.
    Not for me, and I don't want to go through the pain of childbirth. From what it sounds like I'd rather be kicked in the nuts.

10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't literally want to be bred - I don't want to have a child by this man - but there is something erotic and emotional about connecting with someone and knowing you want to be united with him - knowing he wants to breed me, and that I want his seed - is quite intoxicating.

KC69, slayer3737, Si69 and 6 others like this.
  11. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

The first guy I went steady with where we had unprotected sex, I let him cum inside my ass. I noticed a few changes. First, I started to like his "smell" more. Like, when he was away and I was lying in bed, I would smell his pillow, and start to get horny. Before, I wasn't into his smell... it smelled musky. Not only did I start liking his body odor, but also the smell and taste of his cum. Before, it had a bitter and chalky taste that I didn't enjoy as much, but later, I actually liked it. At first, I didn't think it was related, but I started noting it with others I had relationships with. Definitely changes something.

slayer3737, FWKbi and thepapasmurph like this.
  12. converted

converted Members

LOL!! Truth. Having been through 3 pregnancies and deliveries with my wife, I am convinced that I don't want to go down that path!

13. thepapasmurph

the 1950s notion that women are the weaker sex is a joke, and they know it

14. converted

converted Members

Fascinating. Could it be that the genetic makeup of a man's sperm, once absorbed into my body, would change how I would biologically sense and process his physical essence, and then as a result find his masculinity much more attractive? If so, he has "bred" me.

slayer3737, FWKbi and dd788snipe like this.
  15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well since I went on to PrEP 18 months ago I'm sure around 150+ guys have bred me......so must be huge potential millions of sperms I've absorbed.....not sure if it's protein but I have been very happy to receive them.....am still not pregnant.....but whether all that sperm has improved my health.......it certainly hasn't damaged it! haha

simon :)

Latinperv and RBecca like this.
  16. Si69

and that is not including the loads in my mouth and down my throat which are much more thoroughly absorbed unlike bum bred loads, a lot of which gets shat out.

Simon :)

Latinperv and RBecca like this.
  17. Si69

your hubby needs to advertise better then!

Simon :)

thepapasmurph likes this.
  18. thepapasmurph

Simon, have I known you from another forum? your desire for sex and your active pursuit of it sure reminds me of a guy I always enjoyed conversing with. if not, I'll just say I enjoy your posts here...

dd788snipe likes this.
  19. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

This is pretty much how I feel about it. More so when I'm feeling feminine as opposed to being a guy who enjoys a cock up his ass. The feelings depend on how I sense the guy sees me.

20. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Beautifully said

Uhardrodnme likes this.