Breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by skankleft, Aug 18, 2005.

1. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

I like my breast but I have always wanted them bigger than they are. Personally I am more attracted to larger breasts and have always thought I would be more attractive with them. Actually thinking about it I would be happy if the were perkier..I was WAY overweight through puberty and now at 19 (and 60lbs lighter) they kind of let gravity get the best of them

2. sensamelia

sensamelia hippy mom

after reading this threadi seem to have breasrs on my brain .cant be healthy lol

3. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

im ok with mine now, but im definatly still growin.

4. vegan_god

vegan_god Member

I am a man and am very happy with my breats. They are by no means perfect but at least they have more texture then my dogs.

5. Party Princess

Party Princess Member

I love my boobies...Average sized C Cups and they are fine and don't cause me any trouble and give me great pleasure...If you get the meaning...lol

6. StonedRedhead

StonedRedhead Member

I am happy with my boobs. They are big, but not overly big. I have nice nips too. I think it comes from all the things my ex would say about them...he loved them, complimented them and played with them daily. [​IMG] When I see him these days he always asks how the twins are and says he really misses them. Positive reinforcement has a big affect on how one feels about their body.

7. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

i like mine yep.

8. Dariah

Dariah Member

I sometimes wish my breasts were smaller just because they get in the way and stick out too much. My breasts aren't that huge but sometimes i just feel that they don't really suit my body.

9. helen

helen Member

My boobs are just right; they go with the contour of my body. I lucked out with that--I got my mom's bone structure when It comes to my figure. The only thing I could say bad about them is clothes----some things I can't wear because my boobs won't fit into them and that becomes a big pain in the ass--it would fit other than that.

10. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

Umm...Yeah...They're happy..I'm happy..We go good together. ;)

11. LadySavage

LadySavage Member

I like my breasts 100% - I think they are one of my best assets as they are the just the right size; small enough to be in proportion to the rest of my body and big enough to still attract plenty of attention :)

12. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

My breasts are okay, but I wish they were the same size. I also have a condition called funnel chest syndrome, which makes my boobs look weirder.

Peace and love

13. DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco Member

I am definitely happy/comfortable/in love with my boobies, haha. During the "awkward teenage years" I wore a 32-34D and I hated it, because it was SO hard to find bras that fit right... but I hit 16 and lost a decent amount of weight (I was never really "big" to begin with) and now I wear a 32B... I like 'em, my husband likes 'em, a lot of my friends don't hesitate to go "Hey, you have cute boobs" (and I try to convince them all that they do, too, no matter what). Yep. Not uncomfortable or awkward or modest about them at all.

14. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

i'm content with my body, just not my boobs. they're too small. i've even been putting on weight lately but they still aren't growing.

15. hippie_chick666

I guess I'm not as concentious about my chest as I first thought. I mean, even though they are small, they are beautiful and they are uniquely mine! Kinda like my dreads, no one has boobies like mine! ;)

Peace and love

16. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wanna see em =) I like dready heady hippie chicks with small boobies. :drool:

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i could just hug you!!!!!

and i agree with heron as well

18. hippie_chick666

[​IMG] Te he he!

Peace and love

19. deadheadhemptress

deadheadhemptress Member

I have a medium B and my right is a little bigger then the left. I wish I had bigger boobs at times, but there are times when I am satisfied with them. My boyfriend loves them so thats awesome.

20. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Oh...yea...me, too! :agree: :dance: :gorgeous: