Breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by skankleft, Aug 18, 2005.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha isnt that the worst, I hate that.. its like, hey buddy, up here..my breasts dont have ears or speak..

I watched this thing on tv called Breast Men or Breast Man, it had that guy from friends in it, David Schwimmer(i totally spelled that wrong) and it was about breast implants and such... it was really fascinating...
    i would be scared as hell to have anything (breast, ass, etc) implanted in my body..
    especially seeing what can go wrong and stuff..

2. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

small for me please!!

3. batmannu

batmannu banned

my brests are ok, but prefer pals brests which are muscular and warm and hmm soft.. AWW.. wanna bite the nipples.. :) Men and their tits rock :p

4. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I have small breasts.. and I dont mind them.
    I am pretty well stuck with em ;). I would like to have a big larger breasts.. but whatever its not that big of a deal..
    I think all breasts are beautiful.
    :):)

5. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I think mine are too small

6. batmannu

batmannu banned

mine are hurting me like hell.. :( :p was having fun yesterday (not sex) and höhöhö i guess there was too many exercises.. :p

7. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

personally i find big tits to be a bit disturbing...sure they are nice to look at but remind me a lot about my mum and that is not sexy!

I have small breasts and they look fine on me. if i ever have children, they will grow and will be like my mum's (oh man)

8. batmannu

batmannu banned

haha :D moms brests are cool as well.. ya see, if yer into sport, big brestes are disturbing you way too much.. so most of the sportpals are with small tits - have ya noticed this?

9. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

i have fairly small breasts, 34b or c. i like the size, and the sensitivity, of my breasts. what i don't like too much is the softness of them, and they've always been that way, very soft and floppy. they have moved a little lower in recent years too. but they aren't too bad, i am not complaining. i used to really hate them when i was younger but as several people have pointed out they have served their function. my babies got fat from my milk :)

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm a 38d right now I like being a 36d better but eh?

11. batmannu

batmannu banned

hahaha, yer funny :p

12. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I'm happy with my breasts..

13. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Genetic girls are so lucky... haha. :D

14. batmannu

batmannu banned

hmmmm...
    I wish mine were bigger.. :D a bit.. only a little bit.. :p like it is weird, i have 2 sisters and their brests are bigger than mine.. the point is that they are younger than I am :D so we have like a competition :D but.. hell yeah I'm not gonna start giving birth to let my brests grow :D

15. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

I love the fact that I have big breasts. It is the best part of being a woman!

16. jordi

jordi Member

m 34 A, too small for my bf but i dont care, i can walk in the street without bra that made me happy!!!

17. snelio37

snelio37 Member

boobies! are fun.

18. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I'm fine with my breasts.. even though I'd like them maybe a little rounder and not as pointy. My nipples are almost transparent which is beautiful I think.. like I'm a statue or something.

I think big breasts look ridiculously cow, and small ones not feminine enough.. even though they're cute! I'll go with average/medium :)

19. batmannu

batmannu banned

I'm WITHOUT my bra today .. and am at work.. first time of my life.. eww.. kinda disgusting .. hope the pals won't stare at my brests :p but hei, anyway it so comfortable, didn't know my shirt is so soft :p ;)
    CHEERS TO THE BRESTS!

20. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Oh, they'll stare.

I personally like all breasts, but have had much more experience with smaller ones. Somehow, I feel I'm missing out on something.