Breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by skankleft, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I am comfortable with my breasts, and my husband enjoys that their size as well, but sometimes I am jealous of my sisters because hers are so small that she never needs a bra. I think that would be nice.

2. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

I wish mine were bigger. I like bigger breasts but also find beauty in all sizes. I'm just guessing that it is a wishing for what I don't have thing for myself & enjoying what I don't have in others.

3. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mine are fairly big, but I like them...don't always like that I always feel obliged to wear a bra (when not at home), but otherwise, I'm OK with them...damn, I wish I could get used to not wearing a bra...! :p

4. Jorget

Jorget Member

At the moment I'm a 34E cup, but I haven't finished growing yet. I love my breasts, but I wish there was a better selection of bras for women of my size. There isn't really any point in being my size since they don't make many bras that allow you to show them off. I love my chest, but I would do anything for some nice push-up bras in cute fabrics with lace trims and little bows...

But I love breasts of all shapes and sizes, cute perky ones and big, soft cuddly ones. I think flat chests can be really sexy, and larger breasts are very comforting. But fake boobs are disgusting, and I have no respect for anyone who ruines their body by making their breasts bigger or smaller (unless it's for medical reasons, like they can't lie on their backs because their breasts are so heavy).

5. Lazuli Blue

Lazuli Blue Member

I like my little boobies! They used to be big - DD, but now that I've lost loads of weight they've shrunk and now I love 'em! I DON'T WEAR A BLOODY BRA ANYMORE! Ah the freedom!

(unless it's cold ;) )

I think all breasts whether big or small are beautiful, but to be happy with what you've got is easier said than done.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

shame on you!! you ESPECIALLY shouldn't wear a bra when it's cold!! lol.

7. RyvreWillow

RyvreWillow Member

i'm dissatisfied with the appearance, but not function (my babies are healthy because they work!). Of course, the irony there is that it's BECAUSE they are functional that they are no longer attractive, but i guess you win some you lose some, lol.

My husband made an innocent enough comment today, not saying he didn't like them or anything, but that if they still looked like they used to, he wouldn;t be able to keep his hands to himself. Of course, being the crazy woman that i am, i took that to mean he doesn't think i'm pretty anymore, lol. I guess it was silly to blame him for THAT, but he did make me think of all the things that made me unhappy about myself, lol, and so i naturally think that he thinks all the same things about me...that does sound crazy, doesn't it? Ugh, anyway, it's all my ugly boobs' fault, lmfao

8. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

im pretty okay with my boobs... sometimes i wish that they were a bit bigger, and rounder, but my boyfriend likes them.. and im comfortable with them, so its all good. they are a tinge small for my frame, but whatever, i like em! *maybe a bit too much!*

9. Bobinbed

Bobinbed Visitor

Mine are small I guess... I'm a small B. I've breastfed two children for a year each and they still look nice. I don't need a bra. I'm happy with them! The best thing with them is that my nipples are so sensitive that I can get an orgasm by having them sucked on, and all the breastfeeding has made them permanently erect, which looks nice.

10. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Big small firm or floppy...never saw a pair I didn't like :)

...but, sometimes it's an advantage if they are big enough to at least keep me ears warm....

11. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I just wish I wasn't flat chested... It's hard enough passing as is.

12. mynameiskc

well, breastfeeding has turned my nips a permanent terra cotta red color. and the tips are huge, though not the aereola. it's a big change from what i'd grown accustomed to over the years. it's still kinda wierd looking in the mirror, you know? i'm hoping my next baby takes a bit of size off them.

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

My breasts are a part of me and I am comfortable with them. I dont prefer any type of breasts over other ones cause why would I..
    I have semi large breasts and always have and wouldnt change them for anything, no matter what breast size i had..
    Breasts dont make the person....

14. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I voted I am comfortable with my breasts.

15. Lazuli Blue

Lazuli Blue Member

I work in the office part of a skip hire company and have to deal with the lorry drivers - I don't want the pervs to have more of a reason to stare at my chest! Neither does my hubby LOL!!!

16. purplemoonbeams

purplemoonbeams Member

My left is bigger than the right, which I've read means that I am going to breastfeed on my left side when I have kids. I don't like that very much because when wearing more shapely shirts, I feel akward. Anywho, I'm about a 36-40 A.
    What I think looks nice is a petite chest and set of shoulders with really round, curvy hips, like Clara Bow. Pear shaped!

17. mynameiskc

ah, well, that's a little different. lol.

18. bohemianchild

bohemianchild Member

Yup - can relate to that!

19. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

I like my breasts. They aren't basketball size huge... and they aren't non-existent, so I'm overall content.

And I prefer breasts that are medium sized too; I don't date girls or anything, but when I see a chick with huge implants, I get extremely disgusted.

For girls who have naturally big breasts, more power to ya!

But implants can lick my twat.

20. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

I agree with your last statement. I hate it when guys talk to my chest instead of my face:mad: