Breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by skankleft, Aug 18, 2005.

1. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

i like my breasts, they are pretty and suit my body just fine :)
    I'm a C cup...not too big, not too small, just right :)

I like all kinds of breasts...i find that really big breasts (over a D) kind of scare me....like i dont know what to do with them except use them as a pillow :)

2. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

My breasts are freakin huge. Im between a d and DD. I never really hated them, I rather like the way they look in a bra, but im just waiting for that day when they touch my stomach.. LOL
    I hate it that I have to rearrange myself if im gonna lay on my stomach, but most of the time theyre harmless, and the boys love em. They just recently started giving me lower back pains, which blows. If I ever get the cash, Im so having them reduced.

3. gr00vy

gr00vy Member

Im more attracted to the lower half anyways so breasts can be any size.
    Just dont be smelly, taste bad, or have a hairy ass... Thats all I ask as far as sex goes [​IMG]

4. secret_agent_amanda

secret_agent_amanda Member

I hate my boobs.

They just look sad and defeated after three babies.

5. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

I like my left one. not my right one...
    :]

6. Mlynn

Mlynn Member

Well, this is a hard question for me to answer personally. I just lost about 20 lbs which doesn't seem like alot...until you learn I am only about 5'1 so it makes a drastic impact. I LOVE my body now (wish it were a bit more toned but am all in all very comfterable naked) but I noticed in the mirror the other day that my breasts are MUCH smaller then they used to be...still in proportion...but not the same cup size. I was always used to having about a C cup on a medium frame (about 135ish) and I loved my breasts then (under clothing Lol) so I am sort of sad to see them go :(. However the perk now is that what I lost is size I made up in "perkiness" and "eveness". Bigger boobs have a tendency to sag and be a bit uneven (my did anyhow) and I hated the way my larger boobs looked unclothed. As a teen I thought there was something wrong with them because they didin't look like everyone elses (on tv of course..what a thing to base body issues of of). I am quite happy with them now though...all in all...as long as they don't get any SMALLER and keep thier perk I think I actually perfer the smaller bobs to the larger boobs...but I think that might be because I prefer my WHOLE slimmer body now to my previous weight.

7. knattyk420

knattyk420 Member

Love my boobs better now than at 18 and I'm going to 35. They're big and perky so I'm happy

8. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

Small C-cup is the perfect size, round, firm......that is why they invented plastic surgery.....however for girls with natural boobs there are exercises to firm them and help from sagging...especially is they are a bit bigger..by firming the breast it will reduce the size and shape a little bit...probably make it more comfortable

9. hitsuzen

hitsuzen Member

36C
    Love em. Not too big, not too small.
    Bouncy.
    :D

10. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

My mom always told me to wear a bra so my boobs wouldn't sag. When I was growing and developing I ALWAYS wore a bra, even to bed. I'm glad now b/c they don't really sag. I think I'm pretty happy with my boobs although I had stages where I didn't like them.

11. darthkacie

darthkacie crazy diamond

34D
    and yeah, they sag a little -- but I like them and so does my boyfriend
    I don't expect them not to sag, haha, so maybe that's why I'm happy

12. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

I like breasts. But a couple chicks told me on another thread that they are just bags of fat and glands. Messed my head up for a while. Now I don't know what to think of them. I used to really like them but the two chicks in that other thread ruined everything. Now I'm confused.

Peace

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Haha, Silverhippy, it shall be okay... Try to remember that even though they are sacks of fat and glands, they have a great casing that hides the fact that they just are just a hanging fat factory...Squeeze one for me!

14. silverhippy

Yes the casing. I like that. Wait you're one of the chicks that caused me all the pain I felt about women. I remember you. You told me many other unpleasant things about women that traumatizes me. I know I have unrealistic ideals about women but I like it that way. Please don't hurt me again. I am just snaping out of it.

Peace

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Then I will refrain from telling you about the lovely ovulation fluid that comes out the vagina, or how when you are on your period sometimes you get some pretty gooey stuff coming out before you start the bleeding and droppin' clots right and left...
    Even though breasts are just sacks of fat, at least the skin makes them pretty, what I love about mine is being able to hold stuff under them, they have tons of uses...

16. silverhippy

Sigh. You are at it again. What if I started to tell you all the nasty things that go on with a mans dick then how would you feel. Wait nothing really goes on with it. It does two things and that is it. No three things I forgot about the times it just hangs there. You can hold things under your breasts ? Like what ? And please don't tell me things like cottage cheese or moth balls or stuff like that. Say nice things ok.

Peace

17. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

That's where she keeps her booger collection.

I hate mine, size, shape, nipples. Bleh makes me never want to take my clothes off.

18. pansy

pansy Member

sacks of fat couldn't nourish an infant.

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

:rolleyes:... Are you new to breasts....Breasts are made of glands and fatty tissues.. 15-25 percent of the breasts are made from milk glands, while the other is made from fatty tissues and fibrous tissue, so therefore, yes, yes they are sacks of fat...

20. silverhippy

Ugh. I though I was over this. Now I'm going to have bad dreams again.

Peace