Breasts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by skankleft, Aug 18, 2005.

1. skankleft

skankleft Member

This is a poll for guys and girls. CHECK ALL THAT APPLY.

For girls: Are you comfortable/content with your breasts? (size, shape etc.)
    For guys and girls: Which do you prefer..

This is not a poll about "What do guys prefer? Big boobs or liek small 1s? Cuz I wanna know if my boobs are what guys like!"
    I am just curious how comfortable you are with your own breasts and which you prefer (if you have a preference). I put this in the "Women's issues" forum rather than the "Sex and Love" forum because I am more interested in the type of opinions that will come from this forum and, as I stated above, this is not a poll to see what people think is hot (generally).

Personally, I am becoming more comfortable with my breasts each day. I am learning to enjoy what I have. I also tend to prefer smaller breasts. There's something about small breasts that I just like much more than large ones.

2. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

im very comfortable with my breast size, shape the only thing i hate is that they sag. i used to have smaller breasts but when i got pregnant they got much bigger and started to sag.

3. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

i havent had any complaints about mine, and i like mine, they arent to big - nor to small lol

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I preffer small breasts, personally.

5. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I have, well I guess I have large breasts...Though on my large frame, they look smaller :p

I like them...they are quite nice...innies, not outies, so fun...:)

6. kayy

kayy Member

if i's be a guy i'd prefer small breasts.

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i love small breasts, they're so tidy and perky and sensitive. i just love them.

however, i've not only come to an acceptance of my large breasts, and an understanding of how to use them, but i've learned to love them. my husband, while he loves absolutely any female breast with anipple, he favors mine the most. AND many babies find them very cuddly. they did a good job feeding my little girl, too. so, instead of despising them for all the inconvenience and embarassment they've caused me, i've embraced their perfection.

8. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I've got big ones. They're more trouble than they're worth. I think they're part of the reason I've been having back pains, as well.

9. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Same here :)

10. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I HATE my boobies :(

11. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Used to hate them... now, meh... what the hell... they are there, will probably always be there. Lived more years with them than without them. Fighting with them is pointless, it is a war I will never win. So, I signed a mental treaty with my breasts...

The big freaking tits that grow from my chest and I now co-exist (for the most part) peacefully.

12. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

yeah, i've got a love/hate thing going on here...they are on the large side, I kind of wish they were smaller - it would make things like jogging and finding pretty bras and shirts a lot easier :)

I think i'm slowly getting to like them though, they used to mortify me when I was about 13 or 14 (and a D cup). But now...eh, there's not a lot I can do about it, so I guess them's the breaks.

13. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

for the most part i'm comfortable with the size of my breasts. they're in good proportion to my body, but sometimes i wish they were just a bit bigger and rounder. all in all though they look alright. i love breasts of all shapes and sizes, and how every one is different.

14. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Mine are a C-almost-D and I wish they were smaller. I don't HATE them...as much as I sometimes say outloud "I wish they would FALL OFF!"...but I do wish they were a bit smaller. I'm a dance instructor and I have to wear three sports bras to keep them from bouncing all over the place. It can get pretty frustrating. In my everyday life, they treat me pretty well. Never had any complaints!

15. Fjolnirsson

Fjolnirsson Member

I love big breasts. I also love small breasts. And medium breasts.
    I guess I do actually prefer large breasts, but that's not to say I like any other breasts less. I love breasts. Breasts are grand.:)
    Did I mention I like breasts?

16. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like all breasts, but love mothers breasts the most.
    of course I like the symmetry and firmness of "immature" breasts,
    but love them more after they have swollen with
    childbirth and given sustainance to a child.

Breasts arent just for me too look at ya know,
    they do have a purpose lol.

17. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I love my boobies, they are average size, and i like medium to average sized boobs.

18. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

eh sometimes i like my boobs and then other times i look in the mirror and dont like what i see. shopping for bras can be a pain because usually im a B but sometimes im a C (depending on what brand it is). im more like a B 1/2

19. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'm not very comfortable with my boobies. I wish they were smaller. :( I'm also paranoid about them starting to sag. :& Stupid boobies. :(

20. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I know what you mean, I'm always a differant size with differant brands, and i hate getting sized, starnge women touching my boobs when it's not really wanted is soooooo weird.
    I'm mostly a C but sometimes a high B.