Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by speedlimit, Mar 7, 2009.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Marie is the obnoxious one. I would be happy if she was the only one killed off.

2. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Tonight and next week run from 9 to 10:15. Can't wait!

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I know who's gonna die now!!!!!

Erry boddyyy

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

cripple kid and hanks wife should commit suicide

5. Death

nah, that's too easy.

grey matter will be splattered all over the wall.

6. Death

OH and charlie rose

I saw Charlie rose interview the cast in real life a couple months ago and he was geeked that he was gonna be in the show. I forgot about it til tonight. I really like watching charlie rose considering I don't have cable, and PBS is really the only network TV worth watching.

I am interested to see how he is gonna kill the nazis and get his money back.

So far on the list of people gonna die next week that are for sure are the whole nazi group and grey matter

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Pretty much

It makes me wonder if there will be any characters who will end up with a positive future ahead of them.

8. 6-eyed shaman

Do you remember that scene where Walt celebrated his 52nd birthday at that diner? He had an old white car with the trunk filled with heavy artillery and assault weapons.

9. Death

he switched the old white car for an old burnt orange rust colored cadillac.

10. Michael Phelps

What did Walt do with Mike's car and body? To late to worry now!

11. 6-eyed shaman

I wonder if Walt and Jesse will reunite to fight a common enemy (the meth gang) in this last episode. That's what I predict will happen once Jesse gets freed. And of they both survive, they'll go their seperate ways forever.

I must admit that I am a nitpicker when it comes to movies and TV shows, I see plot holes and imperfections. But one thing about breaking bad that seems very far fetched is how fast Walt went from being a small quantity meth cook who knew nothing about the drug trade, to a regional kingpin in less than 2 years. I know the show lasted 5 years for us viewers, but the time lapse in the show took about 2 years or less.

Think about it; Skylar was pregnant at the beginning of the show. That takes 9 months until the day it's born. Now At the time Holly is still very little and she is just saying her first words. She's probably not even 1 yet.

I guess it's possible if you make good product your business will skyrocket. But it still seems like a bit of a stretch. Nevertheless I won't let it bother me too much.

12. d0nny

d0nny Member

Took place in one year. It was his 50th birthday on season 1 and 51st on season 5b

13. Death

two years..

Look at the bacon.. seriously. 50th bday in season one, then in the flash forward, he was arranging his bacon into a 52

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

So Walter White aka Heisenberg is up here in New Hampshire. Well if we want me to help him cook I’m available weekends [​IMG]

hotwater

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i dont think he is staying long hotwater, i bet he is already making a right turn toward Albuquerque

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Agreed, just a thought [​IMG]

hotwater

17. Michael Phelps

Besides, as Mike said, everything he touches seems to turn to crap. Steer clear of this one.

18. 6-eyed shaman

I think Meth Damon will get the bullet this next episode through Jesse's angry vengeance.

In fact I'm pretty sure he will.

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2821Jvnaeg8"]Tommy James & The Shondells - Crystal Blue Persuasion Roulette (HQ) - YouTube

20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member