Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by speedlimit, Mar 7, 2009.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i thought it was actually one of the best episodes of the season, even though it was kinda predictable.

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Uhhmm, being depressed about shit and emotional IS Jesse's personality.

GEEZ, haven't any of you ever heard of the concept of "character development" ? :rolleyes:

Show would be flat if everybody stayed the same as they were first season, and I doubt it would be winning Emmy's.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Yeah, you would think it would be over in a few seconds, but then again I remember watching the Hollywood robbery shootout in '97 and that lasted about an hour.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree it was a great episode even though we all knew the cavalry would show up just in the nick of time :2thumbsup:

hotwater

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Shootouts like that happen all the time.
    Hundreds of shots are fired, only a handful make their mark. (If any.)

They say that it's partially psychological; that you don't really want to hit your target. Couldn't see that being the case with the Nazis though.. but maybe since their targets are DEA..

It was a little cheesy that Hank could tail Walt so easily in the middle of the desert without being seen, and totally silly that the Nazis could get there so fast, when we watched Walt driving there for like 7 minutes of screen time...
    Didn't like that part so much.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Well, Walt was on the cell phone with Jesse as he was driving out there. Obviously Hank was using the gps unit to locate Walt as he as driving. Meanwhile they were most likely following Walt as he led them out there. Plus Walt was angry and panicked, and was void of all common sense too; he confessed killing Gus Fring and poisoning Brock on that phone call with Jesse, which was most likely being recorded by the DEA for court evidence. Besides, if Walt had any common sense, he would have seen the smoke of burning money in the sky as he approached the location if Jesse was really burning it.

As for the meth gang showing up, I can't explain how they got there so fast. Maybe they didn't have to drive very far from their location.

7. 6-eyed shaman

Plus all that stuff he admitted over the phone call with Jesse contradicts the entire confession video he made for Hank

8. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

this'll be a fun three episodes. I have a feeling the ending will piss a lot of people off, while still being bad fucking ass.

9. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It doesn't work like that. You have to go through the cell phone company. He would have needed a warrant, and he still hasn't gone official with this stuff.
    I was considering that part, that maybe they were located near that part of the desert; but that rings a little cliche too.
    There is desert in 360 degrees around Albuquerque, it seems unlikely that if they have an out-of-the-way hide out, they would be in the right part of the desert. And they weren't expecting to find Jesse in the desert, so they probably wouldn't be at that location anyways.

Ah, I didn't even think about that! But if Hank, Jesse and Gomez all die, the confession tape could still be taken at face value..

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just read that they confirmed a saul spinoff. Will be interesting.

12. Death

fuck yea! after seeing everyone's response to this idea online for the past few months, I don't see how they could NOT do it!

what timeframe do we want? pre-heisenberg clients, post-heisenberg clients, or during or what?

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

During would by far be the best. It would make it easy to bring in the characters we got to know but from a different view. But the interview i saw makes it sound like they are really leaning to the prequal side. But the cool thing with that is they can bring back anyone that died on the show

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Jimmy fallon Joking Bad [​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKL2dAJN6I"]"Joking Bad" - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - YouTube

hotwater

15. akika92

akika92 Member

Been meaning to watch this series as soon as it came out but only just got round to it.

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

well that episode was good

except for the cripple kids bad acting..i hope they kill him off soon i hate that idiot

17. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Never got into this show much

18. 6-eyed shaman

I can't watch it 'til I get off work at 6:00am.

I didn't read any new posts in this thread today because I don't want anyone to spoil it for me. :D

19. d0nny

d0nny Member

Walt stealing holly was all part of a master plan to bailout skylar and make life better than it would've been for flynn and holly. The phone call was staged in order to bailout skylark.. Very smart move on walts part. Well played vince. well played...

20. Death

he's so obnoxious, right?