brazilian or hollywood waxing

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by anonmaleuk, Mar 20, 2008.

1. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Well, I prefer it when a woman doesn't shave or wax. I can understand trimming the length if it gets excessively long, but that's it.

2. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

I'm sure that physically I could have sex with a woman and not "care" about her or perhaps even "not like" her as a person.

But call me old fashion because I truely adore and respect women. I don't want to have sex with any woman unless I like her as a person and friend. And consequently when I like a woman in this manner, I'm not too hung up on her looks.

So for me, even if a woman never shaved her legs or under her arms. I don't really care.

3. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I like it when women don't shave their pits or legs. I know a few women that don't shave, but I wish that more women wouldn't shave.

4. unic

unic Banned

that is just disgusting for a women to not shave her legs or arm pits.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Although I prefer shaved, both on my partner and on myself, I do appreciate that it is a matter of personal choice. However, I do recall one woman I was with - she had so much hair that getting to achieve penetration was like having sex with a Brillo Pad, so there are practical reasons for shaving as well as aesthetic ones.