Brazilian indigenous (Amazon tribes)

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Tropicalzz, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Tropicalzz

Tropicalzz Members

I am Brazilian and I like to know the opinion of foreigners about the Brazilian Indigenous in the Amazon. I never went to an Indigenous village, but I lived for 1 year in the State of Rondonia (North of Brazil) and talked with some indigenous people who went to the cities. He said that in his tribe Men and women ALL are naked 24 hours a day, he was from the Karipuna Tribe

Rondonia's indigenous people are very receptive to foreigners.

When I lived in Rondonia I also met a 40-year-old German man who married a 25-year-old Indigenous woman, he lives in the tribe with permission from the leader and said he lives with peace and tranquility naked with his wife, in tribe even has a good school created by the Brazilian government. The name of the tribe in which the German man lives is "Pacaas Novas" is located in the state of Rondonia in an extremely isolated part of the Amazon forest

If you want to know more I can help you just reply to this topic. I want know your opion Thanks