Bras and White Shirts

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by plastic bagism, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I just think it's appauling that us ladies aren't checking to make sure no hint of undergarment is showing before we leave. We need to clea-up our act. Please bring the old ladies from your church, I'll bring my spanish teacher and together we will for a support group.

alright...I gotta go because my bra is showing today I have to be lazy and go watch Maury and break out the hoho's

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

we should also take to task those sluts who go for a jog IN PUBLIC wearing tiny shorts and sports bras!! they're wearing less than any hooker i've ever seen on HBO!! that's just not right!! those lazy women need to have their vast lack of self esteem examined!! and don't get me started on bikinis!! those whores should be in bhurkas!

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Just make sure that they are wearig nude colored bras under their birkas. We wouldn't want them to look lazy or slutty.

Are these short=shorts nude or are they a different color? I hear as long as undergarments are nude it is not slutty.
    Alright. I am going to go round up the methodist sluts. You wanna take the baptists or the penicostals?

4. mamaKCita

baptists. i'll just get them drunk and invite them to a barbeque.

5. steenarina

steenarina Member

i don't think it matters as long as you aren't at work. however, i don't consider it slutty one way or another. it can be cute actually. especially if your bra matches the rest of your outfit. it is an accessory just like anything else.BUT it can be worn in a rather trashy and tasteless way as well. i don't wear a bra to cover myself as much as i wear it for support and shape..heh...right?i think the reason for hiding the bra is so you look as though you have that shape naturally. i mean, if your bra showing is not a problem, then what about your panties? is it ok to walk around with your neon pink g-string showing through your white pants? same thing, it can be sexy but it can be trashy. its all about how you wear it i guess...

6. prometheous

prometheous Member

walk around nude if you want, whats the difference?

7. mamaKCita

no doubt. but that panty thing is bound to happen. and you know what? i don't care. because people making silly fashion mistakes aren't sluts. it's the same thing as a girl in a bikini and see through cover-up, the same thing as a woman in teeny tiny workout clothes jogging in public.

8. Julie Bukowski

Julie Bukowski Member

I don't wear bras or underwear about 95% of the time. That way - I can't make a "fashion faux paux"!!! ;)

9. mamaKCita

i have some shirts that i just love so so much. i've been wearing them for years, they're a bit thin, but they're SO COMFORTABLE. someone being able to see my bra through them? just don't care.

10. nakedundermyclothes

nakedundermyclothes Member

no it's not slutty...i do it all the time!

11. Le_Femme_Floral

Le_Femme_Floral Member

To each their own, really.
    It's slutty if seeking dick is their goal.
    Like with wearing everything else.

But if it's hot and I'm inside... I'll just take a shower and go about in a towel.
    It's nice and breezy!!

12. GermanLoveMachine

GermanLoveMachine Member

it gets slutty if you pour water over it :)

13. mamaKCita

i think this bears repeating. in fact, i'm going to make it my signature, because bitches gotta stop being bitches to each other.

14. IlUvMuSIc

IlUvMuSIc Senior Member

Then you definitely don't wanna come round here!! I bet we have the bitchiest year in the whole school. i however have NEVER called a girl a slut I've said shes being slutty etc but never called her a slut. Guys on the otherhand well thats a different story... But only joking with them.

I put slutty cos well if i was to do that then I'd feel crap and slutty, If someone else were to do it fine they can Im not gunna sit round complaining, but im not a lesbian so nothing gained for me...
    Plus i've never seen a girl (i think) thats done that and it being 'graceful' where I am it just looks tacky. Plus they're all spewing out babies around here...

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Yes, women should only be allowed to wear dark colors. Oh, and veils.

Seriously, if a woman is trying to dress midly comfortably, it doesn't mean it's slutty.

I'd find it hot, but that's true with a lot of things.

16. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

LOL, my grandma used to always yell at me because my bra straps would show out of my tank tops or whatever. I thought it was an old lady thing. Come to find out when I moved down south here, that even young people think it is slutty for my bra straps to show. Not that I go to work like this or anything, but some shirts have spaghetti straps and I see nothing wrong if my bra (matching color of course) shows a strap. And it gets fuckin hot here! Anyway, so I said to my friends who commented about it "would you rather I just didn't wear a bra and let my double d's flop in the goddamned wind." They had no response. Bras and bra laws are silly.

17. mamaKCita

honestly, though. that's just ridiculous. can you imagine being so completely consumed by what other people think of what you're wearing that you can't walk out the door for the fear that someone, somewhere, for some arbitrary reason might think you're a slut? fuck that shit.

18. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

In almost everything i wear my bra is always showing through the top. I love wearing low cut shirts that show my boobs and bra more. Ive never worn a white shirt with my bra showing but tomorrow im going shopping so that just gave me an idea.lol.

19. mamaKCita

i like your attitude.