Braless in Business.

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Camp Cook, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Camp Cook

Camp Cook Members

During my times of having friends and their families camp nude with me, one gets to see all types of bodies and know that no two are the same. One of my favorites is a little shorty about 4'9" who comes with her hubby and two kids. She is (was during these times) a waitress at two places. At one place she says that all the girls are forced to wear a bra. She told me that it hurts, even though she is not overly endowed, and it prompts me to inquire what percentage of women find that bras may or may not hurt. I cannot tell what is based on the body of the individual or whether it covers a wider spectrum.

I am interested in hearing from women from all professions where a restriction in movement may or may not be a hindrance and where the wearing of a bra may have helped cause the problem (i.e., something else happened while you were adjusting your bra with one or both hands.)

Are you forced to wear a bra or not?

Please indicate what you do for work. It doesn't matter if you work the cash register at ABC Market, flip burgers at the local fast food place, wait on tables, teach or nurse, etc. Age would help.

I would also like to hear from women who don't find a bra to be a hindrance.

If you don't feel comfortable posting in public, I will be happy to have you message me.

Joshua Van and NaturistJames like this.
  2. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Where I used to work, they started a "must wear a bra" policy after half the women didn't wear a bra. It started because some pervy old dude kept getting caught for staring and saying gross things, so like the usual oppression against women, instead of getting rid of the source (the old dude), it because the women's fault and thus the new rules applied to them, not the gross pervy dude, but I digress.

It's a very specific field, so I won't mention it, sorry, but it drew a lot of very young party-girl type women (to work the phones and tickets) and old men (who had the experience to do the work and manage said young women while gawking; I was none of these, but rather I simply "fell into it").

But what followed after the bra policy was even more hilarious. While women used to wear regular tops without bras, now they were wearing sheer-like tops with sheer bras. Not a day went by that I didn't see at least one set of nipples through tops. Even one of the HR ladies took part in this little "protest". Seeing her tiny but very saggy boobs in a sheer-like while top and sheer bra with her super dark nipples showing was really a talking point among everyone.

Then our company was purchased and everyone was let go except me and two others (because we were young and knew A LOT), and that was the end of that.

Scarecrow13 and Joshua Van like this.
  3. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I think the expectation of “my” company is that their employees dress adequate. So for example I wear other things for attending a board meeting than while I’m the only one in the office during the corona scheme time. But I guess it would be illegal if a company directs their employees to wear a bra or in contrary do not. Usually I don’t wear one, because it just feels more comfortable, but sometimes with a formal business suit I wear a black lace bra under the blazer, for example. The HR department has more problems when I run around barefoot, this is why I had conversations with them already, but never concerning the use of bras.

4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

At the last company I worked for there were many young ladies that didn't wear bras. We were to dress in business type clothes. The dress code was loosely in forced. The buildings air conditioning would die ever summer for a week or 2 and everyone had personal fans at there desks. During this time most of the females would not wear bras and a few no underwear. I know about the underwear because in the break room one of the girls bent over and her pants slid down to show her butt crack. This is the same girl who bent over in front of me and I saw down her open shirt. Most of the younger group of employees liked the freedom of clothing and pushed the dress code and the supervisors didn't mind.

NaturistJames likes this.
  5. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

thats great how people dress should be their business and their right to do

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

We are now all working from home so unless we are seen on camera during conference calls, no-one knows.

7. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

and as long as you aim the camera right you only need to be dressed from the waist up ;)

8. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2020
  9. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

the idea that any business can tell any employee anything about under garments to me is very wrong.

10. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2020
  11. sidss

sidss Banned

I used to work a photography job for my college website team before we went fully-online, so I was out and about with teammates getting pictures in the city. As you might expect, college campuses in NY are pretty liberal when it comes to clothing restrictions. I never wore a bra at all for most of my life (unless it started getting cold) and that didn't change the past year since I started college. I wear low cut tops too (as low as business casual clothes go) and I never got a complaint, even when I had to lean way forward for a picture, just a lot of looks from curious guys. Bras can be pretty annoying, the relief of coming home and taking it off is almost orgasmic after a long day lol. High school had the usual bs dress codes so I had to wear a bra, but I still would go without it sometimes. Bras are very useful sometimes, especially when it gets cold, but I never really prefer them.

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have noticed an increase in the number of women braless when there was a period of hot weather in early August.

NaturistJames and Joshua Van like this.